What i want to do is Take the Electronic part and the speaker out of the shell. Then I want to Build a big shell (4 speaker cab) and Build and new shell for the 'Head'. But, my dad says, i cant do that because the head is only made to accustom 1 speaker and the sound would be any louder or better.

Is This true? maybe some instructive/constructive comment?
You can do it, you just have to make sure the cab has the same or more ohms as the amp. Like, if your head is 4 ohms, the cab needs to be 4 or 8 ohms. A 4 ohm cab would get you more power than an 8 ohm cab though. Go check with these guys, I've seen a few people do what you're wanting to do.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Nov 7, 2009,
he's right, it wouldn't be louder. It will sound different, as the number and size of speakers gives a different character to the tone.

I think it would be better to just turn the amp part into a head in its own custom box and put the speaker into it's own custom cab, but really it'd just be for fun and looks. And also if you wanna change speakers that would be cool also.

You do have to be careful with the ohms matching though.

What amp do you have?
and Victor von Frankenstein would sue you for unauthorized use of his name.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
It will work fine as long as the ohm rating is the same. Below is a pic of a 1x12 tube combo I had, which I took the chassis out and turned into a head, and used to power a 4x12 cab.

The head enclosure I made -

The combo it came from -
^^ that is so cool. Are those LEDs or the tubes making the light? I've never owned a tube amp so I cant tell haha.
Quote by Tedward
^^ that is so cool. Are those LEDs or the tubes making the light? I've never owned a tube amp so I cant tell haha.

LED's.
This is what Im thining about doing.

There are two wires coming from the head to the speaker. i thinging about tying wires to those two and running them to four speakers instead of one. Would that work?
Quote by westvipor
This is what Im thining about doing.

There are two wires coming from the head to the speaker. i thinging about tying wires to those two and running them to four speakers instead of one. Would that work?

You need to look into how to wire speakers so that you get the proper OHM rating. Its not as simple as making those wires longer.

The the best thing to do with those wires coming from your amp, is to strip the ends, and wire a 1/4 jack onto it, so you can plug into your cab. If you wire the head directly to the speakers, then you'll never be able to unplug.