Im thinking of this link in someones sig which led to a site which listed this stuff.

But I cant find it now.

Help?

Wikipedia
Main Gear:

ESP Eclipse CTM I
Dean 'Shards' Razorback
Chapman Guitars ML-1
Ibanez AEL40SE Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5 Mini Stack
EHX Metal Muff
EHX Small Clone
Quote by britishsligean

awesome! i wish it was a little more categorized... guitargeek is fantastic but a little outdated, meaning it wont have many newish bands.

u also have to be careful with stuff like this because just because ur favorite guitarist uses it, doesnt mean its the best of the best. 1) personal preference, 2) sponsorship. most of those guys are basically bribed to play with certain stuff whether they like it or not cause some, if not most are money *****s deep down.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Last edited by xxunder-takerxx at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by Kyle.E
That website is terrible. Inaccurate, and they're missing a lot very big names.

I've never used it to be honest, i've just heard of it, and it seemed to fit the TS' description.
Quote by xxunder-takerxx

u also have to be careful with stuff like this because just because ur favorite guitarist uses it, doesnt mean its the best of the best. 1) personal preference, 2) sponsorship. most of those guys are basically bribed to play with certain stuff whether they like it or not cause some, if not most are money *****s deep down.

Nah, I just needed it as a starting point for creating tones on my POD.

Quote by aaciseric
I've never used it to be honest, i've just heard of it, and it seemed to fit the TS' description.

Yup.

Thanks!