How or where do you get audio tracks of a song without the guitar? I want to do a cover with the drums/vocals ect in the background but me playing guitar. how do you do this?
The only thing I know you can do is some equalizing. Cut the guitar frequencies then fill them with your guitar. Something like that..
Quote by Leonhart231
How or where do you get audio tracks of a song without the guitar? I want to do a cover with the drums/vocals ect in the background but me playing guitar. how do you do this?

You don't. In some cases you may be able to partially remove vocals using mid/side techniques but for the most part trying to EQ out any instrument will end up sounding like garbage. TripleN666's advice is downright horrible. There is no such thing as "guitar frequencies", the frequency range of the guitar overlap that of the drums, the human voice, piano (which has an extremely wide range), and just about everything else. There are really only two ways to go about this. 1) Try to find someone who has made a backing track and hope that it's a backing track for guitar, or 2) make your own backing track (try to find some MIDI of the song and use it as a start). The best thing you can do, both for the quality and for your musical development is to transcribe and program/record all the instruments yourself. That won't help with the vocals but it usually yields the best results (depending on how trained your ear is).
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
There called backing tracks, you can download them. Google it
Epi Les Paul-APH1/Mean 90
MIM Strat

Korg DTR1000
ADA MP-1
Mesa/Boogie Quad Pre
Mesa/Boogie Midi Matrix
<power amp>

Quote by rhcp_freak
If you're EQ'd loose, you'll sound loose anyway.
Either google the song backing track you want, and also there a loads on youtube
try jamvox(by vox) it takes the guitar out of any song then you can record the guitar yourself.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.