First question: I am looking at three different speakers. I need a pair for a 212 I'm building.

Celestion Vintage 30s
-£75ish

Celestion Seventy80
-£40

Jensen CH10/70
-£45

If you have any others in the £40-70 range then go ahead and give me the name.

Which do you think will go best with a fender superchamp XD? My target sounds are a nice chimey, clear clean sound and a thick smooth overdrive. Would also be nice to get some nice clear hi-gain sounds, but the others stated are of more importance. Thanks in advance.

My next question is, does anyone have any experience with the N-tune on board tuning system? Thanks again.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Just had a look. A guy on youtube has one in a mesa boogie and apparently its really tamed it and made it a lot smoother than before. I really like his tone too. Thanks mate, I'll consider it.
Quote by WtrPlyr
Quote by alans056
Maybe the price tag is clouding your judgment ?
yeah probably. Or the circuits.
Quote by PussyPunk182
Just had a look. A guy on youtube has one in a mesa boogie and apparently its really tamed it and made it a lot smoother than before. I really like his tone too. Thanks mate, I'll consider it.

You're welcome

I'm getting ready to purchase one for a 1x12" cab I'm building. They are really great for a smooth vintage sound, and I hear they break up well when pushed.
n-tune is really useful, i have one on my strat and its awesome
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Cort AD350CE
Homemade Strat
Marshall 10CD
Behringer UV300

Dremel/Bandsaw Fund:
$0/$400