Alrighty guys, I'm now practicing my ass off to go to UNCSA for the boarding school of music.

Truth is, I need a better classical guitar if I'm going to be playing 6+ hours daily.

What would you recommend in maybe the $1000 range?
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
The reason that I am asking is that the selection in my area for classical guitars is quite slim indeed. I can't exactly go out and shop for ones.

So if you've tried something you really like, lemme know!

Thanks.
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull

look into a alvarez yari model, ive played one and it was good, not sure on the price but i dont think they are to bad. Otherwise a yamaha or something would probably do well
Quote by BMP
look into a alvarez yari model, ive played one and it was good, not sure on the price but i dont think they are to bad. Otherwise a yamaha or something would probably do well

I would think at the $1000 level TS could probably get something much better than a Yamaha.

Wish I could contribute more than just this really. Best of luck trying to find something nice.
Quote by obeythepenguin
You win this thread. Pipe organs FTW.

Quote by ShadesOfGray
Let's take it one step further and add a slogan:

Big Bach is listening you!
Quote by clayonfire
I would think at the $1000 level TS could probably get something much better than a Yamaha.

Wish I could contribute more than just this really. Best of luck trying to find something nice.

I'm going to Guitar Center tomorrow, so I'm going to look, but I seriously doubt that the Charlotte GC has any decent classical guitars. I've been into the acoustic room a few times, and I don't recall seeing them. But I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Anyways, to make the discussion a bit more broad, what sort of things should I look for in a nice classical? For the purpose of comparing the ones that I do try.

I mean, obviously feel is a big factor in a classical guitar, but I'm not an expert on other things such as tone woods for them. What's your favorite tone wood? Laminate, or no?
PRS SE Singlecut
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Seagull