See-through skirts, Harem Pants, Vending Machine dresses, Jeggings, Emo fringes, etc. is it art—like most designers claim it to be—or is it just pretentious nonsense trying to scam the customers?

I think this is fucking ridiculous.

But this is actually cool, in a very weird, post-modern kinda way. I'd wear it. Maybe to my next job interview. It could be the reason why no one has yet hired me; because I'm not dressing like that! It's all making sense now!

So, Pit, what have seen on your travels that has made you go wtf?!
Your face.
But really, ugg boots, the brand name pretty much sums up how i feel about them
The Ugg boots + blue jeans/shorts and leggings + grey cardigan + long sideways hair all the open-legged bitches here seem to have
ohai little sig.
glam-rock

and undeniably I have to disagree about the ugg boots, as much as I try to hate them I cant help but think thier sexy. . . yeah..
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Last edited by Vypor at Nov 7, 2009,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Anything Lady Gaga sh*ts out.
Seriously that woman has some good songs,
No... she doesnt.

Anything Emo

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by garager
what are these "see through skirts" you speak of?

haha
yea i want some pictures of some hot chicks in some see through skirts
{[WD Punk]}
Quote by hsteve3
Emo-pants. They're sooo tight.

Amen. I bet thats the real reason they are always miserable, they got no blood circulation to the lower half of their body!
buying hats and sports jerseys, but leaving all the pricetags and stickers on when you wear them.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"

Seriously, what the **** is this shit?
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by hsteve3

Agreed, but they make a good contraceptive. I guarantee that anyone wearing emo pants has a negative sperm count
Quote by Led Pepplin

Seriously, what the **** is this shit?

I have a red pair of those
I have no recollection of buying them, I just woke up wearing them one morning
ohai little sig.
Especially emo pamts worn by fat guys.

I think most fashion trends start okay. But then they get all nutters. Leg warmers weren't too stupid at first, but then they got bigger and bigger, and occasionally got fuzzy. See David Lee Roth, ex. A. Same for bell-bottoms.

At present, Vogue - which I should clarify, I read only because I am a photographer and a subscription is a dollar an issue - has got some pretty cool, mostly non-stupid stuff for fall. But there's dumb shit on the runways. Thankfully, most of that doesn't make it out to the public. At least not if you live anywhere other than New York, LA, Paris, or Milan.

I think my favourite fashion trends are the ones that are military inspired. Most of those are pretty cool.
Quote by hsteve3

hey man im wearing a pair of tight jeans right now
in no way would i consider myself emo. If you saw me right now neither would you
I like them they're comfortable and they look good.
so long as you get ones that dont hug your crotch.
or girls pants

hence i rephrase your statement to:
guys wearing girls pants
Quote by pengiunman
Hahaha you crack me up swansareroadkil.

:can't think of a smiley to put, your too cool:
For anyone asking, the Japanese found see-through clothes to be very wearable. I think they are the ones who "invented" it.
Crocs +1
Ugg boots +1
Mullet +1

LEGGINGS ARE NOT PANTS, GIRLS!
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Anything Lady Gaga sh*ts out.
Seriously that woman has some good songs, but her concept of fashion has become moronic.

+1, my friend.

Also, Ugg boots, HUGE backcombed hair.

Conehedit:

Quote by swansareroadkil
hey man im wearing a pair of tight jeans right now
in no way would i consider myself emo. If you saw me right now neither would you
I like them they're comfortable and they look good.
so long as you get ones that dont hug your crotch.
or girls pants

hence i rephrase your statement to:
guys wearing girls pants

I used to wear nuthuggers back in the day, until I realized that you can get tight jeans in the men's section. I think it was ridiculous that I wore girl jeans.

Conehedit 2:

Crocs.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

Last edited by Conehead at Nov 7, 2009,
I can't find a picture, but here in the uk some boys have started to wear rolled up skinny jeans, NO socks, black pumps so you can see their ankles, and usually top it off with a beanie hat.

I dispair
Quote by Bestykid
I can't find a picture, but here in the uk some boys have started to wear rolled up skinny jeans, NO socks, black pumps so you can see their ankles, and usually top it off with a beanie hat.

I dispair

Yeap, you find them doing all the arm-swingy windfarm bollocks at gigs nowadays
ohai little sig.
Visual Kei.

I mean, I can see how it was popular, the Visual Kei bands I've heard are actually pretty good, but it's such a bizarre style, to be honest.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20