I'm building a studio so I need something that can give me a good sound quality and lots of options. Rack mount is desirable because I'll be using a ISP Decimator G Rack and some other stuff (Pre-amp, firewire interface,etc) all running through my iMac. Possibilities (what I found after intensive research and review-reading) :

Boss GT-Pro - You get the good and the bad of boss. Samples sound decent but I don't know if good enough for studio quality.
Boss GT Pro
Youtube Example

Digidesign Eleven Rack - Sounds very nice but I'm affraid is more talk than sound.
Eleven Rack
Youtube Example (sorry for the french)

TC Electronics G-Major 2 - It's actually what sounds better effect-wise. Curiously the cheapest here.
G-Major 2
Youtube Example
Would need the controller of course to make it amazing.

Line 6 X3 Pro - Sounds pretty good and it's good enough for "The Edge" and should be good enough for me. Plus for the mic inputs. Maybe I should just get a processor just for voice.
Line 6 X3 Pro
Youtube Example

These are the ones within my budget. I didnt write any prices from my area (europe) as I don't want a price based oppinion
They all seem nice and pretty good. Amp modelling is not necessary but it's a cool feature.

The only non rack I looked into was the Line 6 M13 Stompbox Modeler (just effects). But the videos I saw sounded like a major piece of cr*p. If someone has an opinion otherwise please let me know.

And as I don't have a kidney to spare and my mother is not for sale, please do not recommend the AXE-FX I will get it as soon as I get profit from the studio and after improving other stuff.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the long post.
If it is for your studio, you might also want to consider VST effects you can load into your DAW. Other than that for recording I'd rather get single effects because they tend to sound better than MFX.
WTLTL 2011
These options are pretty much the same as VST as they are all updated by pc. But as they have hardware prepared for it they sound better than just software.

The problem with single effect units is that a lot of ppl will be using them and I'm affraid each day watching over 100 bucks of equipment kaput and rack equipment is more protected. Just that but yeah I would prefer all pedals.
Quote by Wiintruder
These options are pretty much the same as VST as they are all updated by pc. But as they have hardware prepared for it they sound better than just software.

The problem with single effect units is that a lot of ppl will be using them and I'm affraid each day watching over 100 bucks of equipment kaput and rack equipment is more protected. Just that but yeah I would prefer all pedals.

Uhm....no. I've owned the X3, own the GT-8 and own a ton of VST effects and plugins. The Gmajor is pretty good, but the pod and boss don't hold a candle to some of the better plugins.
WTLTL 2011