Now I know what I want to do
When it comes to her
I don’t know much
She got the kind of smile
You want to touch
As I said there’s nothing better to do
So I guess I’ll take a chance with you

its an acoustic reggae song tell me what u think
From the words on the page, the care-free, loose reggae vibe came across pretty well. The rhyme scheme here I think was also a good choice given the genre of the song. I think my favorite lines here are: "This plan / It’s not perfect / That doesn’t mean / It’s not worth it". This was concise and memorable.

As far as suggestions go, I would be wary of forcing rhymes. The one that stuck out the most was "when it comes to her, i don't know much / she got the kind of smile you want to touch" Right there it seems like you were searching for something to rhyme with "much" and the image you created (touching a smile) didn't really sit well with me. Why would someone touch a smile? The point I think you were trying to make, in my opinion, was lost in the forced rhyme. It zapped its impact from me.

Also, as I said before, the care-free attitude of the song is very appealing but in some places I feel like it's too care-free and not vulnerable enough. For example, I interpreted this song as a guy saying "**** it, i know i've been rejected in the past but i'm going for it, i'm going after this girl". If that isn't a correct interpretation, then ignore what I'm about to say. If it is, then I think this line could use some rewording: "As I said there’s nothing better to do / So I guess I’ll take a chance with you". The way it is now is too care-free for me. I think you need a little more vulnerability in here, something that expresses that you like this girl a little to make the impact of your "**** it" attitude more powerful. Hopefully that makes a little sense.

Those are just some suggestions and are just my opinion. Like I said, this song had a lot of redeeming qualities. Just some things brought it down a tad. Overall, good job though man
here, My Dear, here it is
thanks for the advice it's going to help a lot
defiantly going to make it more i love her and less
i am bored lets **** thanks alot