Page 1 of 4
My former best friend since I was 5 used to be the most adventurous, outgoing dude I knew. He could take ANY situation and turn it into something exciting. The guy loved to party a lot, and still got great grades, was talented in many fields, etc.

In comes his current girlfriend two years ago. This girl is super naive, and innocent, to an almost stupid extent. Slowly but surely my friend transformed into a grade A pussy.

Now, he spends most of his free time at home watching TV, doesn't really accomplish anything outside of attending university, constantly spends time flirting with his girlfriend via cellphone when he's hanging out with me or our other friends. He won't even come to my house next week for my birthday because he knows there will be "drinking and smoking" and his girlfriend doesn't approve of those things, even those she's never had ANY experience with either situation.

He says he needs this girl to "keep him in line", I guess it's sort of an opposites attract kind of thing, I just wish he didn't become a complete spineless fool.

Anyone else have experiences like this?
Cool blog bro.

Anyway, I've never seen it get as bad as with your friend but there's a couple guys I know who act completely different when their with their gf's or they have to ask permission to do things... gets quite annoying.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Just 'cause he doesn't wanna "party" anymore does not make him spineless and whipped.

Sounds like he grew up and you didn't.
It's a process, not an event.
wow dude...that actually happened to me only I was your friend...it took me 2 years to realize what a mistake I made and drop that bitch...and now I'm back to normal...so just give it time.
Quote by dayzofdesire

Broken nose at a Skindred show and a chipped tooth at As I Lay Dying...

Quote by Capitalistklok

nice. and brutal.
Quote by fattyDQ
My former best friend since I was 5 used to be the most adventurous, outgoing dude I knew. He could take ANY situation and turn it into something exciting. The guy loved to party a lot, and still got great grades, was talented in many fields, etc.

In comes his current girlfriend two years ago. This girl is super naive, and innocent, to an almost stupid extent. Slowly but surely my friend transformed into a grade A pussy.

Now, he spends most of his free time at home watching TV, doesn't really accomplish anything outside of attending university, constantly spends time flirting with his girlfriend via cellphone when he's hanging out with me or our other friends. He won't even come to my house next week for my birthday because he knows there will be "drinking and smoking" and his girlfriend doesn't approve of those things, even those she's never had ANY experience with either situation.

He says he needs this girl to "keep him in line", I guess it's sort of an opposites attract kind of thing, I just wish he didn't become a complete spineless fool.

Anyone else have experiences like this?

My best friend is like that. Its just his woman controls everything he does. Same thing Grade A *****. But still the point is, you cant change those people no matter what you do. They are whipped and will always listen to the gf before the friend. Trust me, dont even try...
Quote by XianXiuHong
God forbid your friend finds someone who makes him happy.

There's a difference between being happy and being whipped.

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
Quote by XianXiuHong

This.
- ---------
-- --------
--- -------
---- ------
----- -----
------ ----
------- ---
-------- --
--------- -
Yes

my buddy used to be fun, we'd hang out all the time but in the beginning of the summer he started dating this one girl. They spend every waking moment together, he can never hang out because of her and when he can she comes along with him or hes on his cell phone texting her the entire time. It's gotten to the point where trying to chill with him isn't even worth it.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
A friend of mine became a vegan because his girlfriend was, and he said he didn't want to lose her.

THAT is pussy whipped! And yes, I lost A LOT of respect for him.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Yes

my buddy used to be fun, we'd hang out all the time but in the beginning of the summer he started dating this one girl. They spend every waking moment together, he can never hang out because of her and when he can she comes along with him or hes on his cell phone texting her the entire time. It's gotten to the point where trying to chill with him isn't even worth it.

my friend had the same problem. And since we were in 8th grade at the time, it was completely ridiculous. it was BAD. It strained his relationship with all of my other friends too.
Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Custom 24
Marshall MG30DFX
ISP Noise Decimator
Need a new amp. Any ideas? PM me

Quote by Kensai
Either you got the wrong thread or the gays in your state are very well hung.

Quote by J T C
dam 8th grade life is so freaking tough.......

i lol'd...

i got a story somewhat like this. on my senior trip, my best friend ended up spending all his time with this girl who is sorta known for being slutty. i didnt really care for the girl so i wasnt gonna hang out with them. i spent the trip with another one of my friends but really wished we coulda hung out more. they nvr ended up dating or anything where it would've been worth it for him. so he was seriously whipped that whole time but he couldnt see it for some reason. pissed the crap outta me. so i know a bit what its like. otherwise nvr had the problem, just that for like 2-3 days.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by M.P.A.Guitarist
my friends kinda like that...

What, are they into S&M or somthing?

Getit?

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
I know some people who get whipped by their exgirlfriends, Like one time a guy didnt go to homecoming with his date because his ex told him not to.
he got whipped?

I found it hilarious at the time, I've had a few drinks though
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Ever thought that this girl makes him happy?

?????

Every guy knows women don't make us happy. They just satisfy our primitive urge to procreate. Besides the procreation all women do is annoy us and cost us money.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69
Every guy knows women don't make us happy. They just satisfy our primitive urge to procreate. Besides the procreation all women do is annoy us and cost us money.

My girlfriend makes me very happy.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm seeing some real jackhole responses here.
While spending absolutely no time with your friends is stupid, the whole "UGH ME MAN BROS BEFORE HOES LOLZ WHIPPED" attitude is incredibly ****ing stupid
There is a middle ground that balances relationships and friendships, and it can be achieved
Quote by Fenderhippie69

There's a girl in my life that makes me extremely happy.

What are you, a robot?
"my friend is whipped"

I've found also translates to:

"I feel neglected and insecure that a woman has monopolized my friends time and ultimately left me touching myself at night cause i don't have anyone to do it for me."
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
She has sex with him.

You don't.

I think he'll choose her.
GEAR:

Schecter V-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Special Model LP
Ruben Flores Classical
Peavey Vypyr 75
Cry Baby Wah
Quote by Bearded_Seth
There's a girl in my life that makes me extremely happy.

What are you, a robot?

I too have a girl in my life that makes me happy.

Robots can love too.

Resistance is victory.

Do not sit idly by.
Your friend obviously grew up TS, because staying home and watching TV instead of hanging out with your friends means you've grown up
Tell him whats up be like I feel like your not even my friend anymore bro blahblahblah
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by Fenderhippie69
I too have a girl in my life that makes me happy.

Robots can love too.

Well played, sir..
Quote by XianXiuHong

^^THIS A MILLION BAZILLION TIMES. I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF. THANK YOU.
My friend started wearing eyeliner because his obnoxious girlfriend tells him it looks good. He's not the same anymore because of her.
Relationships are about compromise. Your friend is merely trying to compromise with his girlfriend, and in return, he's probably getting some. I'd be more worried if he prized being adventurous over getting laid. Although, I do agree to an extent, sometimes people give a little too much.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
You dont need to spend all your time with the girl to be in a relationship. Guys like that are needy.

You can hang with your bros, and have special time reserved for your ho
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Page 1 of 4