So I'm drinking this crappy Olde English 40oz and it tastes like butthole. There's half a bottle of warm OJ on my desk, should I mix it in? Does a brass monkey even taste good?

Also, discuss your love for the Beasties song as well.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
drink to the top of the label, then fill back up with OJ. if you dont like the taste of OE, making a brass monkey wont do much to make it taste better.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
drink to the top of the label, then fill back up with OJ. if you dont like the taste of OE, making a brass monkey wont do much to make it taste better.

That was my question, thanks for wording it better! So yeah, the oj won't make it much better? I used to enjoy OE, but for some reason I'm just hating it tonight. I'm chasing every few sips with donut bites.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
That funky monkey?
On a related note - if it tastes like crap, why are you drinking it? If you wanna drink and taste something good, mix a MaiThai or a Singapore Sling.

Or just throw some lemonade in vodka. I never understood drinking crap that tastes awful. If you wanna drink something that tastes like medicine, there's always 'tussin.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Nov 7, 2009,
Do it.

this can be tonights drinking thread
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!