An unbelievable deal on a Hofner bass guitar just fell into my lap, and in order to keep my marriage in tact, I need to sell 3 of my existing bass guitars to help pay for the Hofner.

This Douglas bass is only 6 months old and is in great condition. The only flaw is a chip at the very top. It has brand new GHS black nylon flatwounds on it. I will throw in a new unopened set of D'Addario nickel wound short scale strings as well. Retails prices are $145.00 and $17.00 respectively. Price is $100 FIRM!

This Douglas bass is only 6 months old and is in great condition. The only flaw is a bump chip on the backside very bottom of the body. It has brand new La Bella flatwounds on it. I will throw in a new unopened set of D'Addario nickel wound short scale strings and a guitar stand as well. Retails prices are $145.00, $17.00, and $9.99 respectively. Price is $100 FIRM, plus shipping.

This Rogue VB100 bass is only 1 month old and is in brand new condition. It has brand new GHS precision flatwounds on it. I will throw in a guitar stand as well. Retails prices are $199.99 and $9.99 respectively. Price is $150 FIRM, plus shipping. PM or email me if interested in any of these.