So i'm looking at the agile les pauls, and i have 3 in mind right now off rondomusic.com

the Al-2000, then the dauntless with emg's and the dauntless with duncans. the dauntlessness are like $70 more

I know everyone will say just go for the al-3000 but i don't want to pay that much, this isn't going to be my gain guitar or anything, i just want a decent les paul styled guitar to fool around with.
So would it be worth it to spend the extra $70 and go dauntless or no? if so, with which pickups?

i'm into hard rock/heavy metal, and southern rock..i plan on using this more for a hard rock/southern rock type guitar, for metal i figure my ibanez and future jackson rhoads v will be better. Mostly i'm looking for that classic les paul tone
I have also tried out the epiphone's, but the only one i would want is the $400 something dollar one so i'm not going epiphone

Thanks for the help!
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
check the price for the pickups and see if you save or lose money if you get separate pickups.
Quote by Kumanji
The only thing that matters in music these days is money - genuinely talented artists are passed over entirely or corraled into making non-offensive, non-threatening average music that sells.
well, new pickups are usually around $70+ a piece so I'd say go with the Dauntless with Duncan's
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!