At the moment they're definitely one of my favorite bands. They have two albums (In the Attic of the Universe and Hospice) out and a couple of EPs as well. Hospice is probably one of the best albums I've ever heard. Anyone else like em?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC5iVarCBiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH-jd5gYNIA&feature=PlayList&p=5D8B893EF68BC1BF&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=9
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
i went to a show they played with minus the bear. they're great. i wish the vocals were louder on silvia though.
||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||
||||||||||||||||
||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I got Hospice and put it on my mp3 player but haven't really been able to get into it yet just by listening to a random song every now and then.
Sometimes I have to listen to things in different ways to get into them, though.

Do you suggest anything, like diving into a pile of leaves and listening intently to the whole cd in one diving?
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY
I got Hospice and put it on my mp3 player but haven't really been able to get into it yet just by listening to a random song every now and then.
Sometimes I have to listen to things in different ways to get into them, though.

Do you suggest anything, like diving into a pile of leaves and listening intently to the whole cd in one diving?

I'd say it's much much better to listen to it as a whole album in one sitting. If you don't have the time songs like Two, Bear, and Wake are all quite good.
Quote by RATM forever
definitely the best spam thread today!
Quote by IROn 5L1nKY

The only way to listen to it is in one whole run. Trust me it's a billion times better. The songs arent so much standalone songs as they are part of the album. I listened to one or 2 songs before buying the album and it was ok but after listening all at once I fell in love with it.
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
THERE'S A BEAR IN YOUR STOMACH
THE CUB'S BEEN KICKING FROM WITHIN

Hospice is amazing.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Their music is pretty good, and the keyboardist is effin' HAWT.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
After listening to the album off of Spotify I realised what a fantastic concept album it truly is.

Neeeeed to buy.
It's about time I found another Antler's fan. I love their songs...

-Bear
-Shiva

my all time favs... Shiva made me cry dangit.
I can't help but think they shouldn't bother releasing a new album because Hospice is just so perfect.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
I'm going to see them in May, I just wish it was before they wrote the Burst Apart material. 90% Hospice would have been amazing.
-

I went to a show they played with minus the bear. they're great. i wish the vocals were louder on silvia though.
I've just heard about them. Girlfriend just gave me Hospice as a gift yesterday.

It's amazing. Kettering is my favorite song I'd say.

Gonna check out this new stream.
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
The only way to listen to it is in one whole run. Trust me it's a billion times better. The songs arent so much standalone songs as they are part of the album. I listened to one or 2 songs before buying the album and it was ok but after listening all at once I fell in love with it.
Seeing the antlers today at sasquatch. Unfortunately, they cut into a bit of Iron and Wines set, so I'll have to run real quick to the main stage after the antlers are over. Either way, I'm stoked!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by frankv
Got my tickets to see them November 23rd! Envy me.

I'll be seeing them on the Weezer Cruise But I would love to see them before then...too bad they aren't coming out near me. Hospice was the album that got me into the indie music scene entirely.