Page 1 of 4
I thought it was shipped to China.

Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
its just recycling. The ppl who are responsible for the bombings are dead or untouchable. Might as well get some good out of it.
Quote by dimarzio77
its just recycling. The ppl who are responsible for the bombings are dead or untouchable. Might as well get some good out of it.

yeah, im sure they are offsetting carbon emissions by saving metal creation, despite probably using a gallon of fuel a second.
It'd be terrible if a plane fell in that at some point.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Kapps
If only it was an aircraft carrier.

+1

That would be more symbolic.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Sir-Shredalot
Anyway i was wondering what you Americans thought of this, whether you think it is a good symbolic gesture
Nah, I don't really see a lot of strong symbolism there.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot
or mindless futile retaliation.
Retaliation? I don't see that, either.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
lol typical for the U.S. to take something from a tragic day and turn it into another 'war' thing.
i really hate to generalize but holy frick the U.S. gov. is making it really hard to not think of them as warmongers.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Wesseem
lol typical for the U.S. to take something from a tragic day and turn it into another 'war' thing.
i really hate to generalize but holy frick the U.S. gov. is making it really hard to not think of them as warmongers.

You mean Transformers?

(or there was another toy manufacturer who made vehicles from buildings but i forgot who it was)
I think its a pretty cool gesture to make something out of the wreckage....but a WAR ship??? so its like "you broke or building so we are gonna take the little pieces and ram them up your a**" warmonger america!!

couldnt they just have made a sculpture or something ??
AMERICA,
FU
CK YEAH!!!

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Last edited by Ur all $h1t at Nov 8, 2009,
quite a bit of it went to building new Yankee stadium as well i believe
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
should have used it all on a project about peace and understanding. would have been a stronger message.
Quote by funny_page
I think its a pretty cool gesture to make something out of the wreckage....but a WAR ship??? so its like "you broke or building so we are gonna take the little pieces and ram them up your a**" warmonger america!!

couldnt they just have made a sculpture or something ??

they ****ing ran planes into two massive towers killing thousands of people, i think we have a right to retaliate against them you retarded ass mother****er
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
sorry, i read a lot of comments from foreigners that dont know america at all and it just makes me rage
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Feel bad inc.
should have used it all on a project about peace and understanding. would have been a stronger message.

well you cant teach what you dont already know i guess.

Quote by frozen_soul

sorry, i read a lot of comments from foreigners that dont know america at all and it just makes me rage

I think they problem is because Americans dont know 'foreigners' bro

The only Foreigner most Americans know is the 80s AOR band.
Last edited by Sir-Shredalot at Nov 8, 2009,
Quote by frozen_soul

thats cool, it's only the internet though
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
Quote by frozen_soul
they ****ing ran planes into two massive towers killing thousands of people, i think we have a right to retaliate against them you retarded ass mother****er

What you going to do when we come for you now!
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by sketchy z
thats cool, it's only the internet though

well they say the pen is mightier than the sword (or internet text even).
Somehow this doesn't seem right, but maybe things look different from washington? Who knows...
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by jason shawcross
i thought the title was 'twin tower' worship then it said somthing about metal so i thought there was music

dyslexia is not something to be taken lightly.
I think it's really stupid. If I died like that and people decided to honour my memory by making a warship designed to be used to kill people I'd come back and haunt the hell out of them.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by frozen_soul

I know man, someone with a diffrent opinion to you! How crazy is that! Lock them all up! Close the border! Turn off the internet! Sit in a dark room hopeing the foreigns dont come to eat your brain!
Good old Uncle Sam!
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I heard about this a couple weeks ago and it pissed me off so much. Total bullshit. I don't normally comment on here about things that piss me off but this, taking the wreckage of the twin towers, which caused the mess of a war America is in right now, and turning into a warship? Seriously, get real or kill yourself, DoD or whoever the fuck came up with that brilliant idea.
Why the hell cant America just get over this. I mean, they invaded Afganisthan because of this, not they are making a goddamn warship out fo the twin towers and showing everyone how goddam powerfull they are. I mean, so they were attacked. BIG DEAL, they were attacked once in the whole history of america! The whole american history is full of them attacking someone else, but they get some shit handed back to them ONCE, they cand give it up after 10 goddamn years. Im not saying that the terrorist did the right thing by attacking innocent people, but goddam. Get over it.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
AMERICA,
FU
CK YEAH!!!

WE'RE HERE TO SAVE, THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH!!!

ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I think its symbolic for many americans, and it puts use to all that scrap. I do think it will be in service for long but they will put it somewhere and make it a tourist attraction.
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
I wouldn't like to think I was on a warship that was made out of the place where thousands of people died horribly
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
I wouldn't like to think I was on a warship that was made out of the place where thousands of people died horribly

That is one jinxed ship
imagine if a jumbo jet accidentally flies into it. that would be a shame....
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Page 1 of 4