I went and saw it earlier today. I love George Clooney, but it wasn't the Clooney I'm used to in this movie. I still liked him in it. It was a really funny movie throughout, but I never really understood the plot of the movie, it just didn't make sense. I give it a 4/5. Anyone else seen it? What's your thoughts?
Didn't see it...but from the preview, I'd like to see it. Mainly because Clooney stared at a goat and it fell over. In addition to the "No Goats, No Glory" tag line.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Quote by rock.freak667
Didn't see it...but from the preview, I'd like to see it. Mainly because Clooney stared at a goat and it fell over. In addition to the "No Goats, No Glory" tag line.
If you're able to see a movie that doesn't have much of storyline just because you want a good laugh, I suggest it. I was it with some friends and they were complaining about not understanding it. So if you HAVE to have a storyline that's easy to follow, don't bother.
I saw it today. I kinda liked it but it was hard to follow. I don't thing the plot was really supposed to make sense.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
I can imagine this film being exactly like Burn After Reading in someway.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
I can imagine this film being exactly like Burn After Reading in someway.
I could honestly follow Burn After Reading better than this movie. They were both equally random though.
This is probably the only film I'm going to see in theaters this year, since I haven't seen any already, and I probably won't see any more after I see this.

I'm really excited to see it, though.
It was good, but I think the lack of a central plot really took a lot away from the overall quality of the movie. If it'd had a story, it would've been a lot more engaging and I'd have probably loved it.
I've read the book by the same name. It was shit.

...I'll wait for the dvd.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
That shit was phenomenal.

Totally changed my perception of reality.

Also Jeff Bridges bein' unkempt and laid back.

Always good.
Kinda similar in style to Burn After Reading. It was pretty good, definitely weird though...still worth seeing, it was entertaining.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...