you know that game thats a table and you twist poles to move plastic guys attached to the inside, so that you can use them to hit a ball into the opponents goal?

what is that called? foosball? fooball? table soccer? what exactly is it called?

i feel stupid not knowing but im selling one of them on criegslist and im not sure what its called.
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
You're probably thinking of foosball.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You're probably thinking of foosball.

I would like to correct you, I think he's thinking of foosball. And so are you.
Quote by soulflyV
Foosball.

Now I have a question.

What is an oppinion?

It's the pinion of an OP (original post)

noob
Quote by soulflyV
Foosball.

Now I have a question.

What is an oppinion?

thanks guys but to answer soulfly i typed that quickly so its a spelling error lol sorry. "opinion"
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Quote by k-train
you know that game thats a table and you twist poles to move plastic guys attached to the inside, so that you can use them to hit a ball into the opponents goal?

what is that called? foosball? fooball? table soccer? what exactly is it called?

i feel stupid not knowing but im selling one of them on criegslist and im not sure what its called.

poorly disguised troll is poorly disguised.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Quote by yoduh4077

How is that trolling? There is no possible way this can incite an incendiary discussion, unless he planned on you posting your post and me responding to your post with incredulity, in which case he would be a psychic.
Quote by soulflyV
Damn. Now I look quite the fool.

I must away!

Let us hitch the horses to the carriage and sojourn to our country home, there to hunt foxes with our hounds.
Quote by yoduh4077

Looks at avatar*

I repeat the same for you sir!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Table football.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Depends where you are from, over here in UK its Table Football. You Americans call it Foosball for some reason haha
It's table football!
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Table football, also known as foosball and many other names, is a table-top sport that is based on association football (soccer).

Basically call it whatever the hell you want. Its not an official sport, its a fun activity, so there isn't an official name.
Why is it called foosball in america? Is it meant to sound like the German for football?

edit:

aha.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Adam Scott
Table football, also known as foosball and many other names, is a table-top sport that is based on association football (soccer).

Basically call it whatever the hell you want. Its not an official sport, its a fun activity, so there isn't an official name.

at the faculty of arts here (i.e. philosophy and languages and such) you can have foosball acknowledged for your P.E. requirements