im looking for a good amp kit to kick off my amp building gotta start somewhere so i thought logically that would be with a kit

but i want a good kit, between 1-10watt, 2 channels preffered but 1 is fine, Head phone jack, and hopefully between $100-$300

im just want something fairly simple that i can get a nice bluesy/jazz kinda sound, maybe OD for some rock and or roll

So what does GB&C rekon is the best amp kit?

ps. i did use searchbar but is too lazy to scroll through 12 pages of threads
should i wait for BYOC to release their ammp kit line before imake purchase?

what about CeriaTone?
Get a kit from AX84.com, their P1 kit. Check my sig for the "kit build tutorial", I show how to make one from the ground up (though the tutorial is for the SEL, which is more complicated than the P1).

AX84 is nice because they have a really nice, helpful forum for helping out people who are doing it for the first time. Good stuff.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial
I've looked into this (don't have a job though, so I can't exactly buy one yet) and the ax84 P1 or P1 extreme looks to be the best amp for beginners

get the instructions on AX84.com and buy the kit from dobermanamps (don't remember the website but I think someone else linked it)
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Nov 8, 2009,
Quote by The4thHorsemen
I've looked into this (don't have a job though, so I can't exactly buy one yet) and the ax84 P1 or P1 extreme looks to be the best amp for beginners

get the instructions on AX84.com and buy the kit from dobermanamps (don't remember the website but I think someone else linked it)

AX84.com, they have a link on the website for the kit sales.
Quote by kcdakrt
DLrocket89 makes my ug experience better!

Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list

Kit Amp Building Tutorial