Everytime I get pissed off or really upset I cut my guitar...the size is determind on how mad or sad i was....

Call me crazy but its better than cutting myself

anyways my guitar looks pretty dope now

does anyone does this ?? or similar ?
27mMoV31II7.a2
I have a couple things on my acoustic, but it's just because I'm bored. I have my initials on it along with other random lined and stuff. I would never do it on my nice guitars. But whatever floats ur boat man. Just curious, which guitar do you do it to? You have some pretty nice ones. You should post some pics.
Woah. Aren't you hardcore and unique.
Quote by firestarter12
does any1 know where I can get a fender les paul? i always only see 1 or the other but i want one thats both.

You got an issue, buddy...
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

No. I'm smart enough to realize that every scratch takes a couple bucks off the resale value.
Check out my band Disturbed
crazy
MCR FAN 405

originally posted by diveright
for one does not simply walk in to a spinning propeller

Originally posted by BLToast
Buckethead is the meaning of awesome
I lol'd at this thread. No, but once I swung my guitar around and hit my sister in the head with it because I was really mad. Why is this in the electric guitar forum ?
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
If you're cutting the PRS please send it to me mate I'll give it the attention that she deserves. But yeah go tell someone who cares or pretends to like a psychiatrist or something.
nah my prs is fine...i cut my strat cuz the prs is brand new
27mMoV31II7.a2
I never get mad or sad - if I do I´ll let you know what happens.
If I ever do get angry or whatever, I use it to play something. Different emotions make me play differently, and I come up with different melodies.
better than cutting yourself (not reccomended)

but wanton destruction of something you may adore and take pleasure from is more than a bit weird

probably better just to goto a remote location and scream your frustations at the world or get a punchbag and beat the crap out of it.
Take your emotions out WITH the guitar, not ON the guitar.

(not in the sence of smashing/hitting things WITH the guitar)

Just play certain things on it when you get angry, sad, happy, etc etc.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
It's not better than cutting yourself. Cutting a guitar that nice is a crime punishable by law.

You have problems.
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab