Hey,

I was having a talk with some friends yesterday and we started talking about countries. I asked them why they wanted to go to the country they said and they either said The Citys, Food, Theme Parks and shops. I said for the natural places when I was asked

But anyways Pit, what makes you want to go a country?
So like : I want to go to America to see The Grand Canyon.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Nov 8, 2009,
About Countries is a pretty cool guy. eh travels a lot and DOESN'T AFRAID OF ANYTHING
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by KTFM
Grammar in thread titles.

ololol olol olol.

Grammar in internet abbreviations.

"out laughing out loud out loud, out laughing out laughing, out loud out loud."

Quote by KTFM
Grammar in thread titles.

ololol olol olol.

Ah i was going to put Why Do You Like Countries? and forgot to change some of it

Ignore the bad grammar in the title
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Ireland: Because of the piss, and because of the people.

Wouldn't mind Canada either, pretty awesome there, too.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Sweden

Music.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Spain, Southern France, Portugal, Italy.

Because it's warmer there than sweden.
DeVillains!
Their women, mostly. Also there's something about being in a different country... everything is new and you don't know anyone and they don't know you. It's awesome.

I like exploring.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Their women, mostly. Also there's something about being in a different country... everything is new and you don't know anyone and they don't know you. It's awesome.

I like exploring.

So when are you gonna get your ass over to Belgium? We have lots of fine beers to share over pancakes, good sir, and all at any time of day you'd like!
If it's warm, has a beach, and has topless women sunbathing, that's good enough for me.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by ZeGuitarist
So when are you gonna get your ass over to Belgium? We have lots of fine beers to share over pancakes, good sir, and all at any time of day you'd like!

Even for breakfast?

Yeah sounds good
Quote by Kensai

I like exploring.

problem with living in sweden is that every other country is a disappointment in the women-department.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
problem with living in sweden is that every other country is a disappointment in the women-department.

For me, living in scandinavia makes scandinavian women boring
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
Quote by Kensai
Even for breakfast?

Yeah sounds good
Yep! So when? >.>

Quote by Demon Wolf
This is true, however. You won't find a great frequency of stunning females in Belgium. My gf isn't Belgian - there's a reason for that.
Scandinavia - liberal politics, landscape, and landmarks.
Western Europe and the UK - same thing basically. Culture differences intrigue me.
And women...om nom nom nom.
I love travelling as it is.
Last edited by Z_cup_boy at Nov 8, 2009,
Lawlessness. Where I live you can pretty much get away with anything, its like the wild west, every man for himself. I was reading today, only .03% of motorcycle riders in the country have a license. I blew past a cop around a blind corner over a double yellow line while throwing a beer bottle out the window and they didn't even register that I was doing anything wrong, took no notice of me, just the way it is....haha, can be a bad thing too though.
Dominican Republic, North Shore. I small town full of young tourists partying all the time. I am from Toronto though, been here 10 years working on my own now with no visa....haha
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Yep! So when? >.>

No idea, hopefully next year. I might take a motorcycle license ^.^

Quote by ZeGuitarist
This is true, however. You won't find a great frequency of stunning females in Belgium. My gf isn't Belgian - there's a reason for that.

*mumbles something about your cute sister*

Quote by Tempoe
Dominican Republic, North Shore. I small town full of young tourists partying all the time. I am from Toronto though, been here 10 years working on my own now with no visa....haha

Hey atleast there's no trujillo