I did this song and I'd like to get feedback from it. I have been intending to record it, so can anyone sing like Zakk Wylde or something like that?

//THE CHORUS IS BETTER NAO
Attachments:
Stoner.zip
I live near Lake Bodom WORSHIP MEEEEEEE

Quote by Sami Philadelph
LOL, for some reason the impression I get from you is like some wacky Frank Zappa of metal pulling pranks at the Grammys and telling crude jokes during interviews.
Last edited by henkka_potku at Nov 8, 2009,
I'm not in stoner metal at all But i can feel the vibe of this song.
And it's nice! I really appreciate some slower heaviness. (like the need for repetition -BTBAM)

Overall it's a nice song bro! and i like the drums as well.
There could be a bit more variation, but maybe that's the way it is with stoner metal?

7.5/10

C4C?
here
Esp ltd M-1000 deluxe stblck EMG
Epiphone LP standard EMG 81/85
keiper les paul stock
Bugera 333 XL 120w head
H&K attax 100 combo
Boss me-50
Nice cool riffs. Makes me feel very chilly, would wan't to smoke some cigarette and drink beer or something. Very nice solo and got to say that very nice bass line.

I didn't like some high notes anyway. Also chorus is pretty boring, vocals may fix this problem. This is better than my songs, thanks alot anyway for 8½ .

8½/10 for you too . It would be 9½ If chorus would have been more intresting.
It's cool. I thought that the chorus was boring as hell but the rest of it made me want to go smoke a joint. Nice on the guitar solo. 8/10
Like It. Repetitive, No Too Original But That's Groovy. The Solo Part Was Very Nice, No Off Notes. 8/10 In That Genre. Otherwise It Would Be Like 6.5 Or 7
Rainy Afternoon
Dark Punk Piece
Dead On The Sand
C4C
Member Of Paradox Empire (Singer/Guitarist).
Quote by T.s.e
Assholes aren't really more successful, it's just that they yell the loudest, therefore you notice them more than the nice people.
Thanks for the crit.

The intro was cool, really good head banging riff.

I didn't like how the riff at bar 21 repeated 4 times, it was interesting enough to be repeated that much IMO.

Overall, I felt like the song was too repetitive, it gets pretty boring when all the riffs are repeated that much.

7/10
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
The intro riff is really cool, especially on the raita 3. The bass harmonizes really well.

The next part is kinda generic, but it works.

The solo lick is cool. Once again, nothing special, but it works.

When you break back into the main riff, it's very powerful.

The next solo is nifty as well.

Drum work is very solid. All in all, good song. 8.75/10.

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1223603
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

First riff is pretty cool. Good groove going.
Next riff is awesome too. I love the off beat quavers.
Awesome lead over the next riff.
Nice variation of the first part.
Solo is awesome.

I think instead of just repeating the chorus (I'd assume) over and over again toward the end, come up with a new section before it, or have chorus, new section, chorus to end it. It's a great piece but it's overall too short.