I have some many questions that i want to get out of my chest, if there any person who can get online on messenger and answer me a few questions that will be awesome, anyway i,ll post some questions.

When playing solos:

Should i do double picking ?

also i,ve managed to make a couple of songs, they dont sound bad and ive played them and people seems to like it, i,d like to put those songs in paper, what i dont know if i should get it on Tabs or Classical musicsheets. what should i do ?
No u should be using alternitave picking , well i use that though. And for the tab thing.. i always use Tab's but i rly like to have both so i rly dont have an answer to that but does any one know how to get Tabs and like get that converted into a Classical musicsheet?
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

AC/DC Rule and You know it!
ah yeah that's right xD But im not so good with Gp .. Always comes the same error .. the thing becomes red and can't play right :s
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

Guess i,ll opt for Tabs besides its seems to be easier but will be nice to know how to write on musicsheets.

Hey ive notice that i have a better range of frets on acoustic that electric guitar and also its kind of more smooth on acoustic, i played a lot of Electric guitar but anyway cant get smooth sound or move from second fret to 10 fret doesnt sound natural, just playing Fade To Black intro solo, beacuse im trying to improve my skills, and already know but i cant get play as it should sound.

Any tips for get use to eletric guitar?
play it for abour 1-3 hours a day And the intro solo for fade to black is rly nice :P and the long one is just epic

Same here
But when i was finally "ready" to learn it ( a year ago ) i notaced the only hard part was the lil sweep thing.. and thats not hard if you brake it down in parts

Its metallica a good band to get started with solos ? a friend of mine tell me that Slipknot or Bullet for my valentive would be a good start but they sound Way to Metal.
If you like that style of music then definetly. The intro to fade to black was the first solo I ever learnt.

They have a very nice gradient of difficulty for solos for someone who is just getting into lead playing IMO. Just move up from there to songs like Welcome Home (Sanitarium) to Master of Puppets and eventually to songs like Ride the Lightning, Blackened and Dyer's Eve (thats relatively hard).. But all the while shud remember to explore and experience other music as well. Just to get a feel of what you like best.
Ereleon is right! But if u want more rock then metal check out some AC/DC's solos , Some are hard cuz they have a blues feeling in them but like Back in black or Shook me all night long should be good for beginners (You shook me all night long was my first solo ^^ )

haha i know Back in Black of AC DC its pretty easy though ,and when soloing i realized it aint that hard ! T_T guess good solos lose some respect as you keep learning guitar but there will always be Led Zeppelin i dream about playin stairway to heaven solo XD to get an idea of my level:

Beat it solo - Fall Out boy ( Jhon mayer ) i wished i could play Eddie Halen

Dani california solo

Fade to black

As you could see 3 solos aint a great setlist , so thats why i,ll go bullet for my valentine now to improvise speed, any recommended SONG will be greatly thanks