Hello pit and of course everybody,

I will be buying a snowboard soon. I have been skiing for 8 years. And this will be my third year of snowboarding. I took lessons only the first year and I was able to snowboard on my own last year. So instead of renting I decided to buy one. I can do salalom (the S thing, I dunno it in english). I am good with snowboard but not that good. I cant do any tricks or those high jumps etc.

I am looking for Burton and Salomon.

can you guys recommend me any snowboard from Burton or salomon? There are so many and I dunno how to choose My budget is moderate one.

Thanks in advance,
I guyed one the other day.

Bad decision
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Go to a store where they specialize in snowboarding/surfing and let them advise you, they'll be of more help than the pit
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
shit sorry for the title I am deleting and re-reopeing a correct one somebody close this thread
What's your budget? What kind of riding do you do? How tall are you?
all I ever wanted was to pick apart the day
put the pieces back together my way
I am 1.73 meters in height and 70 kg in weight. As I said my budget is moderate not too much not too low. I dont have prefered style but when I was skiiing I liked off road