I had the idea for this after seeing many "post pics of your guitar, guitar you want, ugly guitars, beautiful guitars, etc etc." threads.

So in this thread, post pics of your beloved cases that protect your beloved guitars.
Soft cases, acoustic cases, hardshell cases, no matter what shape, size, or color.
I don't have any pictures on my soft cases, but I have a hardshell Coffin Case on the way, I shall take pictures when it gets here.

ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
yep alot of cases come with guitars, very generic to the guitar you buy

by a prestige RG or Jem get a form fitting case that is generic for both same with a S, SA, SV and JS same case that is moulded to form fit the guitar.

pointless thread imo.
I have a searchbar case.
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd
I have a searchbar case.

there is no other "case" thread. not on the first 3 pages of searching for it, anyway. douche.

anyway, as much as i love cases (keep my guitars safe) i have no pictures of them. i don't really know if i want to encourage or discourage a thread about guitar cases, but here's my favorite.

the Seagull TRIC case. Temperature Resistant Impact Case. lightweight and strong enough to drop out of a car. wouldn't want any other case for my acoustic.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
haha i kinda like this idea. sure beats another "what guitar should i get? i play metal, rock, and blues and i have a modeling amp" thread.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

My friend has this Postal Monkey Case, that case is so cool. He has the Checkered one and it has a tuner, and a cool pocket for strings and alot of space for stuff. And it was a strong case, I have to get myself one of those
Panties 'round your knees
With your ass in debris
Doin' dat grind with a push and squeeze
Tied up, tied down, up against the wall
Be my rubbermade baby
An' we can do it all

My way - your way
Anything goes tonight
I've been considering buying one. I'm going to travel and need a case that can handle being thrown in the cargo( I don't think I'll be carrying with me over the seat). Any idea?
I like the idea of this thread, and so here are some pics of my case..

and

Gear

Tokai FA70 (My Korean ES-175)

Amplitube

Artisan 30 fund: £50/£1200