Hi guys!

I need quotes etc for an essay on this subject. Ive been ill and only just found out it needs to be in for tomorrow (its university so I cant miss the deadline)

Anyone got any essays on this lying round or know of good sources.

Of course I could use google, but ideally need a few lines from print sources also :/

Thanks in advance!
I've been here since '04.

"I'm a PC"

"I'm a Mac"

Good to go.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
Look for online magazine archives.

Also, some wikipedia sources are print.

And may I add that neither system is better then the other for music production.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by Simsimius
Look for online magazine archives.

Also, some wikipedia sources are print.

And may I add that neither system is better then the other for music production.

Isn't it more about recording hardware in the end? I mean you have a lot of music production tools available for both OS's.
Quote by metaldud536
Isn't it more about recording hardware in the end? I mean you have a lot of music production tools available for both OS's.

Yep, you could record an album on the greatest Mac/PC ever and it would sound terrible if you just used basic hardware.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by thsrayas
Yep, you could record an album on the greatest Mac/PC ever and it would sound terrible if you just used basic hardware.

I would say PC is better then since there's more options for Soundcards with MIDI inputs

>_>

<_<

F*ck Macs
Quote by metaldud536

That's kinda what I meant. The system [by that, I mean OS] doesn't really play any part [notice, there are exceptions, but when it comes down to it, it doesn't really matter what OS].

I prefer Windows anyway. Cubase works great for me.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
It's preference.

/essay.

What I mean is, I use Cubase because I know my way around it and I learned with it..

I don't see how any recording software could be so different that it causes argument.

Get decent plugins and learn hwo to use the program and you'll get results.
Last edited by Bearded_Seth at Nov 8, 2009,
"Macs are great, but for me, you simply cannot beat the huge range of hardware and software available for Windows-based systems - that's why I only use PCs in the studio!" - Nigeltheginger, 2009