I wrote this on the spot, and I think it's pretty decent. It's also a work in progress.

[Verse]
I think I'll stay home today
don't feel like going out
I'll close my blinds & kill my time
nobody will come looking for me here

[Chorus]
I don't want to stay here any longer
I don't want to catch your disease

[Verse]
Nobody came looking for me today
going up & coming down
I'm the talk of the town

[Chorus]
I don't want to catch your disease
i kinda wish i wrote that cause ive been looking to write something like that. good job though.
LEEDLE LEEDLE LEEDLE LEE
I think this is great, could work as one of those chilled acoustic songs. Can't really see anything wrong with it to be honest.
Once you finish this repost it, I really want to read the full thing.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I think this is great, could work as one of those chilled acoustic songs. Can't really see anything wrong with it to be honest.
Once you finish this repost it, I really want to read the full thing.

I meant it more as a grunge kinda sound song. Slow verses, with a loud chorus.
good work i like this them songs are always the best. nice slow verse with a kick-ass loud chorus
Quote by Scoff
I meant it more as a grunge kinda sound song. Slow verses, with a loud chorus.

well grunge can be electric and acoustic at the same time. alot of grunge started as acoustic or turned into acoustic. its just a sort of cycle thing.
Quote by GuitarThoughts
well grunge can be electric and acoustic at the same time. alot of grunge started as acoustic or turned into acoustic. its just a sort of cycle thing.

True. lol
I really like the simplicity here. It's not trying to be pretentious or anything, and I like that. You manage to avoid cliche mostly, too, which is always a concern. The only thing I'd suggest you change is the phrase "kill my time," I think you could come up with a better way to say it. Overall, though, I like this a lot, and I'd like to hear it if/when you record it. I can relate to the ideas you have here, I think.
kill all humans