I've decided it's time to record some basic rock again so I've brought out my old project flashlite. I tend to limit my projects to three songs each these days since that has proven a lot more productive. This one is about nostalgia for the early 80's when metal was just taking hold and becoming mainstream.

So, in the immortal words of The Presidents of the U.S.A.: "Here's a rock song!"

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ebon00/music/all/play730393

I'll happily crit almost anything although I don't really do the C4C thing.
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man."

- Huey Lewis & the News
You definately nailed the 80's thing. It sort of remined me of an old 80'sd band called, Y&T and their one hit called, Summertime Girls (YouTube it to see it). You got a Great song here!
Quote by BigDC
You definately nailed the 80's thing. It sort of remined me of an old 80'sd band called, Y&T and their one hit called, Summertime Girls (YouTube it to see it). You got a Great song here!

Thanks. Can't say I hear the resemblance but thanks for reminding me of that awesome old 80's tune.

- Huey Lewis & the News
Quote by davilazita
Thats a really great mix, the guitars sounds massive! Like the voice as well, not a lot I can say to help improve the track to be honest, it sounds pretty pro

Thanks. I've been doing this a long time, bought my first 4-track in 1988, so I really should get good results.

- Huey Lewis & the News