Something I've noticed: most people using message-boards and forums (if not the whole internet) are from the U.S.A. How is that?
Inb4 Cool Story Bro (yes, I went there).
Last edited by jimmyled at Nov 8, 2009,
American Message Boards?

maybe other countries are asking themselves the same thing because they don't see many Americans on THEIR message boards?

idk.
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Let's use logic, here.

What's so logical about it? They're not exactly the most populated country in the world, and it's not as if they're the largest group, they're the majority (more than 50%).
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman

1. You have a bigger population, and you're richer than a lot of other countries.
2. There are plenty from other countries but because of the different time zones you don't notice them online so much when you are.

I'm disappoint, Jimmy

I am disappoint, Ninja. I'm from Israel, which is closer to the U.K. than the U.S (culture-wise too). When I'm online usually (around 3 P.M. onwards here) most UGers are asleep or still at work/school.
Last edited by jimmyled at Nov 8, 2009,
There are a TON of people on the UG forums from other countries.

I'm one of them.
It's not about having the most people, it's about a country that has the lots of people and the highest access rate to a computer.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Quote by jimmyled
What's so logical about it? They're not exactly the most populated country in the world, and it's not as if they're the largest group, they're the majority (more than 50%).

I am disappoint, Ninja. I'm from Israel, which is closer to the U.K. than the U.S (culture-wise too). When I'm online usually (around 3 P.M. onwards here) most UGers are asleep or still at work/school.

Forgot you were from Israel...

Even so, they ARE the largest English-speaking country.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Forgot you were from Israel...

Even so, they ARE the largest English-speaking country.

Except for Canada.
Canada only has 37.5 Million. That's nothing compared to America
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I mean in population.

Oh. Yes, that does make sense, but how is it that they have so many computer users? Is it to do with the fact that there are so many office workers (according to films I've seen and Cracked.com)?
Quote by jimmyled
Oh. Yes, that does make sense, but how is it that they have so many computer users? Is it to do with the fact that there are so many office workers (according to films I've seen and Cracked.com)?

They are very cheap here. With $200 Netbooks, almost anyone can get internet.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by codynw42
American Message Boards?

you mean like this one

UG is Russian..
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jimmyled
Except for Canada.

Also a bi-lingual country. There are quite a few who know not the slightest bit of english.

Just wanna throw that out there...

...Frankly, I have no idea why you notice so many americans online, I notice more UK people more than anything...But i'm usually on during the night, so granted..it's what i'll see. A lot of Aussies in this joint as well.
There way more Staters ( ) on UG then from any other country, at least as far as I've noticed. Yes, plenty of Brits and Australians too though.
Quote by archangels666
Absolute failure.

Flawless victory.

China.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄