I have been trying to get a nice squeely on the lowest string for a while now but I have been completely unsuccessful. Every time I try it ends up sounding very weak, whereas when I do PHs on any other string they sound fantastic. Is there a technique I am missing out on here? Or is it my set up?
Set Up:
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser C-1FR
ESP LTD EX-401
AMP: Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Sanpera Footpedal
They are tricky...i cant get a decent one from anything higher than the 4th fret usually...just takes practice
for some reason, i can do them easier than ones on the 3rd or 4 th srrings. i find frets 1-4 the easiest
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Nah.. it's just getting the knack. Kinda wierd to get to grips with, but it's just practice.
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Quote by -LAW-
Nah.. it's just getting the knack. Kinda wierd to get to grips with, but it's just practice.

+1
thats weird i get the best harmonics on any fret decreasingly better as you go higher (6th being the best, then 5th, then 4th)