If you have dyed your hair darkbrown (it looks almost like black)... but now want to have light brown like u usually have does it work to first dye it blond( It goes red) and after that do light brown?
Damn, officer, you must have been going fast to keep up with me

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
Dye only goes into light hair, so you'd have to bleach it, then dye it.

Dying is fine if you use vegetable based dyes, you can dye as much as you like.
But bleaching strips the colour from your hair and dries it out, thins it etc, so don't do it too often.
Oh you again.........

Yes it will work.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Ok but does it work with the coulors in normal foodshops ect? or do i need to do real bleaching at the hairdresser

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
i Mean if you dye blond on very dark hair u get like red brownish crap .. And if you put light brown on that does it go very dark or light.? So i wont do it completely blond, just one couloring before i do it brown....

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
''Real Bleach '' Well maybe you should get some ''Hydrogen peroxide'' that will make you platinum blond.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I dont wanna do it blond, can i go from "red" to light brown?

-- --
( . )( . )
- ) . (-
--\ v /--
use a really acidic shampoo, like head and shoulders or something cheap like that. This usually strips the color and makes it lighter.

EDIT: You could also use dish soap once or twice to strip the color, and vinegar too. You only need to do this a few times though. It should work.
"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

e-married to zgr0826