hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong section!

i have been playing on my very old £10 acustic guitar i have had for about 5 years but never really done much on it, recently i picked it back up and started playing on it copying some of the jack johnson and chili peppers tabs and also now making some of my own stuff.
i find this guitar is a little too small for me and in some places not intune as much as i would like (even when i have a tuner)! so does anyone have any ideas for a good guitar under £150? i have looked around on different websites and found a guitar i though was amazing at £100 then it turns out you could buy it from argos for £20 :/
so i kinda need some advice so i don't get ripped off. ]

thanks dudes
Go try them out, its the only way. Its even more essential with acoustics.

EDIT: But if you must by online, look into GAK , and brand wise look into

Takimine
Vintage
Epiphone

Fenders acoustics are notouriously bad, but ive heard the CD series guitars, which are in your price range, are decent.
Last edited by aidan the perso at Nov 8, 2009,
www.tcellisguitars.com Look on the guitars for sale page and way down the end is a gorgeous hand finished electro acoustic for £99. Great woods and a sort of Ovation-like design. Knowing he won't sell anything that is sub-standard, this has to be an absolute steal.

On faqct, here's a picture
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

With acoustics its more about the build quality and the feel not the actual specs. Which means it's not a good idea to buy online. But if you don't have a guitar shop near you or for some other reason you must buy online then I suggest you go on GAK as suggested before and find a Yamaha guitar in your price range. They make amazing guitars, I got my F310 for £80 it's one of their lower end models but it plays great and sounds great.
Gear:
Yamaha F310 acoustic
Ibanez RGR321ex
Peavey Vypyr 30
wow thanks guys! this is great, and yes unless i hitch 2 hour ride into town i have no other way of trying before buying" i'm in university so finding time to go out is quite hard aswell :/ but thanks a bunch i really appreciate the advice given!

edit: i found this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/ELECTRIC-ELECTRO-ACOUSTIC-ELECTRONIC-available/dp/B002D1C91W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1257810530&sr=1-3-spell

don't know if you guys wanna check it out and give me some feed back on it
Last edited by LostCowboy at Nov 9, 2009,
With Acoustic guitars its almost essential to play the instrument first before purchasing it. I highly recommend Yamaha Guitars as well. I purchased a FG720s a while back and it was worth every penny.