I've been away from the computer for a bit. Had a couple of shows on the road, did a stint in San Antonio as a vacation, you know the drill. But anyhow, I went to GC for the first time in a hot minute and bought me a used pedal. I feel like the prodigal on, to a certian extent, coming back to UG after a stint.

Enjoy the picture show.

Here's the whole Family. - Dunlop Orig. Crybaby - Boss TU-2 - EHX Russian Big Muff PI - Boss GE-7 - Boss BD-2 - Vintage Ibanez DD10 - Dan Electro Hash Browns - EHX Small Stone - Starcaster Chourus - Line 6 Verbzilla - Boss NS-2

+ a home made 5150 channel switcher I built out of a Conduit Box. The Effects loop button is broke, so I threw it back in the box.

1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
sweet. HNPD, i've been looking for a small stone, how do you like yours?
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
very nice!

shouldnt ur reverb be after ur NS?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by gnaraaron
sweet. HNPD, i've been looking for a small stone, how do you like yours?

Its freakin sweet. The one knob control is awesome, and the thing that set it apart from the Phase 90 was the color control, gives you some options, heavey color or light coloring of the sound. Depends on what you like.

shouldnt ur reverb be after ur NS?

Maybe? I've never really tried. The gate's usualy on with the Distortion when I'm doing heavy Rythem/Riff work. I'll give it a go, see whats what with switching.
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204