Page 1 of 3
In Soviet Russia, a useless thread creates another In The Mist.

Okay Pit, I know this girl who says she can smell when a guy is horny because they emit the smell of testosterone. Is this even possible? I wouldn't doubt that guys emit a scnet when aroused, but I don't think such a scent would be able to be picked up by any human. Last I checked, we have pretty poor senses of smell compared to others in the animal kingdom.

I know, this thread is probably going to get closed after a while, but I'm just dying to see how the pit will react to this. And while you guys are at it, why don't you share stories of girls you knew who said weird things or were just weird in general.

And I swear I am not bullsh1tting you guys.
Humans don't have the Vomeronasal organ used to detect pheromones, so she is lying.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Well, I tend to sweat and get noxious when i'm aroused, throwing up all over the place would cause quite the smell, I just assume it's the same for everyone else...if she finds that arousing, she has some major problems.
Oh god I can smell you testosterone all the way over here.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

They say girls are subconsciously more attracted to guys who emit more pheromones, but I don't think every girl can go, "yes I can definitely smell that guy has more than that other guy". Definitely bullshit.
punch her in the face, repeatedly, that should stop her from complaining about the smell
Well she's probably staring at your crotch as she says that.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
It would be advisable to stay away from this woman, she sounds like a troublesome person.
Quote by SadPanda
Its just BO

Exactly.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Quote by steee21
She's an idiot.

And a ****
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
The only thing she should smell is the inside of the kitchen!
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Zomby Woof
Please tell me more about this scnet....
Who said I could smell it? I meant that if guys emitted a scent when aroused, it's definitely to small for any human to pick up.
It's not testosterone but pheromones which are released. But you would need to have a crazy sense of smell to consciously detect them.
Is your friend a dog?
Quote by In The Mist
Who said I could smell it? I meant that if guys emitted a scent when aroused, it's definitely to small for any human to pick up.

He was picking up on your spelling skillz

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by The Shroom420
So that's what The Rock meant...

Brilliant.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by barden1069
The only thing she should smell is the inside of the kitchen!

Ah, the stench of someone who is incapable of coming up with his own fucking jokes.
Quote by In The Mist

BASICALLY.

She is a bit of a weirdo.

Stay away from now on.
Quote by Chrisiphone

He was picking up on your spelling skillz

Hey, it's not my fault that my computer considers scnet an actual word and doesn't redline it.
Quote by Nameless742
A girl can tell when a guy is a bit frisky.
Our eyes will take a peek at her boobies.

dont we do that even if we are not?
Quote by AverageGoe
dont we do that even if we are not?

I was thinking the same thing. If your a girl and happen to be reading this, remember. No matter what a guy tells you, he ALWAYS looks.
Honestly, it's just the Old Spice. Everyone knows that Old Spice is the essence of testosterone, have you seen the commercials? One swipe and you instantly have chest hair.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
I think men do release pheromones when they're turned on, like people have said, but i'm pretty sure it's not like an actual smell, that you can be disgusted by, it just has a subconcious effect on womens. Plus BO is meant to have some kind of positive effect on women, which is maybe what she can smell.. Either way she sounds retarded.
Quote by undecided1993
I think men do release pheromones when they're turned on, like people have said, but i'm pretty sure it's not like an actual smell, that you can be disgusted by, it just has a subconcious effect on womens. Plus BO is meant to have some kind of positive effect on women, which is maybe what she can smell.. Either way she sounds retarded.

Are you jealous you can't pick up on it?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Page 1 of 3