I was saving up for a new amp, one that would be nice to my little set of EMGs. I first bought amp modelling software, Pod Farm, as a temporary tone fix which I would input to my Marshall MG30DFX. It sounded nice.

I came home one day and noticed an old Audio Receiver sitting on a shelf in the garage. One of those things used as a universal hub for all your home theatre gadgets. And what do you know, my dad's old set of home theatre speakers as well. I bought an adapter from my music store and outputted my marshall's 1/4 jack to the receivers Left and Right RCA inputs. I connected those big speakers and holy crap, awesome tone, awesome gig worthy sound and volume!

wat

kool story bro
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
cool, post up some clips or something, I believe Jerry Garcia had something like this in one of his setups for a while, maybe it was just speakers instead of a conventional guitar cab
sounds br00tal d00d
Ibanez RGT42DX
Vox AC30C2
Digitech Whammy (FOR SALE!)
Dunlop GCB-95F Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss SD-1
Ibanez TS9DX
MXR M-108 10 Band EQ
Quote by andyycho
Is that some acoustic foam on the floor?

Laying guitar on the floor, triple stand is at girlfriend's.

Anyone else find this damn popup movie add annoying?
Quote by Boxxxed
Laying guitar on the floor, triple stand is at girlfriend's.

Anyone else find this damn popup movie add annoying?

Firefox + Adblock = solution
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I'm more concerned with the way in which you've placed your glasses on the speaker cab. Lenses down? Really?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Cool man, I'd always thought about trying that out, but it seems like it'd be more trouble than it's worth, especially when my amps are just fine

We do use a home surround sound stereo as our PA at band practice though LOL

Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
Firefox + Adblock = solution

+10,000

Firefox FTMFW!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
When I use Guitar Rig, I play through my hi-fi cerwin vega speakers. Amp and cabinet modelling model the amp and cabinet, so its producing all the hi and low frequencies that a guitar cab would. Its basically ipod/pc speaker/headphone ready sound. It sounds way better coming from my vega's than it did going into my practice amp or even the 120w bass amp I have.

I got myself a Vox AD30VT-XL the other day for my bday though, so I haven't played much on the pc anymore.
Lefty Strat Copy w/ GFS Lil' killer rails + Crazy wiring
Lefty Kona Thinline Acoustic/Electric
Righty-to-Lefty Silvertone Bass
Righty-to-Lefty Memphis Short Scale Bass
Vox AD30VT-XL

Tascam US-428 USB Interface Mixer
Guitar Rig 3