Got some new pedals.. Randomly stumbled upon the ps-3 in the local shop..

And heres the rest of my board

Any suggestions on the signal chain for all my pedals?
I dont have a fx loop but I dont use amp distortion so it still sounds good.
How does the Q-Tron Plus compare to the FM-4? I'm kinda torn between both of them at the moment. The FM-4 seems like it can do alot more synthy stuff, which I like, as I kinda wanna incorporate techno-y stuff in my band's music.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Wow, how much did the PS-3 run you?
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
What amp do you have?
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Quote by Raijouta
How does the Q-Tron Plus compare to the FM-4? I'm kinda torn between both of them at the moment. The FM-4 seems like it can do alot more synthy stuff, which I like, as I kinda wanna incorporate techno-y stuff in my band's music.

I would definitely go for the fm4... It provides a lot of sounds and even has a few pretty decent envelope filter settings.

The PS-3 ran me $150 and the rv-5 (basically brand new) was $80

And I use a Fender superchamp xd w/ a ragin cajun speaker.
Last edited by nixhex113 at Nov 8, 2009,

Congrats! Im a big fan of both pedals. I bet mode 7 with a heavy amount of modulated reverb would sound awesome.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
nightraven i want your meatball

I actually havent been able to use my pedals with my rig as my guitars and amps and crap are being shipped back to the usa from england at the moment but I'm so excited to try the seek wah filter>mode 7>Modulated or reverse delay>modulated reverb.. should get pretty crazy!