As the title says,and they have to be on DVD.Unfortunately 9 isn't out yet
Hodam,a stojim...
Shaun Of The Dead
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Fallout: The Movie.

Or maybe The Day After the Day After Tomorrow. It just about manages to be post-apocalyptic.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Nov 8, 2009,
Isn't that an oxymoron?
I HAVE RETURNED
Twitter
Quote by metalkickTM
migueltherocker: The retarded unicorn-fish of the sea

Quote by ShredHead396

Dude, that was just pure win, i laughed the entire way

first stack ^
Quote by Scoff
I Am Legend. You've probably seen it though.

Screw I Am Legend, Omega Man all the way. Old but good. And as was said, 28 Days Later, but NOT 28 Weeks Later. Oh and Mad Max.
Quote by wizards?
Would Children of Men count?

wouldn't really...the ending was so sucky it killed the film :/
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
As the title says,and they have to be on DVD.Unfortunately 9 isn't out yet

9 wasn't good.

I'm also gonna put out there that everyone should read the book "I Am Legend". The movie changed way too much. The book is a masterpiece however.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
the movie "the road" is coming out soon. the book was written by the same guy who did no country for old men, and its an awsome book
if u r fans of the Genius, aka Mel Gibson, all the Mad Max movies.

or Doomsday, which is kinda a rip off of the Genius.

(this post is one big SP reference).
I don't think its technically post apocalyptical movie but escape from new york is an awesome movie. its one of john carpenters best imo
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
9 wasn't good.

I'm also gonna put out there that everyone should read the book "I Am Legend". The movie changed way too much. The book is a masterpiece however.

Agreed. Will Smith did not play a convincing Robert Neville, and the infected/vampires looked like regular bald people and extremely computer animated. As I had already said, the original movie adaptation of it, "The Omega Man" was much much better.
Any Mad Max film.
A Boy And His Dog.
Or just play Fallout. Oh god how I love Fallout.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Quote by sg255
Any Mad Max film.
A Boy And His Dog.
Or just play Fallout. Oh god how I love Fallout.

High Five! I used to have every single achievement (Including DLCs bringing it to a whopping 1550G) but my account got hacked. 120+ hours down the drain. And now I'm addicted again. I played it for the first time in at least a month and remembered how amazing it was.

On Topic: I can't wait for The Road to come out. Go see that.
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by gridlockSG400
High Five! I used to have every single achievement (Including DLCs bringing it to a whopping 1550G) but my account got hacked. 120+ hours down the drain. And now I'm addicted again. I played it for the first time in at least a month and remembered how amazing it was.

On Topic: I can't wait for The Road to come out. Go see that.

Dude if you think Fallout 3 is good then you have to get into the first two. It takes a while to get into the groove but they are immense. Also yeah I'm only missing out a couple of acheivments with all the DLCs.

Good Times.
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Last edited by sg255 at Nov 8, 2009,
Quote by Piscasis
Screw I Am Legend, Omega Man all the way. Old but good. And as was said, 28 Days Later, but NOT 28 Weeks Later. Oh and Mad Max.

omega man sucked. just because its old it doesn't make it a good movie.
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Quote by sg255
Dude if you think Fallout 3 is good then you have to get into the first to. It takes a while to get into the groove but they are immense. Also yeah I'm only missing out a couple of acheivments with all the DLCs.

Good Times.

I bought all three (1, 2, and Tactics) but something happened with my laptop and when I went to download them again it would only let me get number 2)
A Celebration For The Death Of Man...

Quote by Madison Perella

Thats not even sensible I base myself like this I like power I don't understand emotion. Knowledge is key and fire pokemon own.

Quote by TheReverend724
End of Evangelion
Children of Men
Akira
+1

There are a tonne of great Anime films within that genre.

Equilibrium
Quote by MANNN
omega man sucked. just because its old it doesn't make it a good movie.

I never said old because good. I said old, but good. Omega Man had more depth to it and followed a better take on I Am Legend than the newer adaptation.
Quote by Piscasis
I never said old because good. I said old, but good. Omega Man had more depth to it and followed a better take on I Am Legend than the newer adaptation.

oh my bad dude,

lol
F' IT
(whats the worst that could happen)
Quote by BukkakeBear
The Road
Looks decent, heard the novel was good as well.

Incredible novel, I'm very excited for the movie.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.