Hey UG peeps, Im looking for a computer program that i could do some simple audio editing. Nothing fancy, just cut and paste and EQ settings of stuff I recorded. If anyone knows of any good ones that are free could they post the name of it and Ill check it out. Peace easy
SEX DRUGS ROCK AND ROLL
Do you need it to record as well?

Try Audacity, which has no metronome, Riffworks which is mostly for recording, or REAPER which is harder to understand.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
Do you need it to record as well?

Try Audacity, which has no metronome, Riffworks which is mostly for recording, or REAPER which is harder to understand.

You can add a click track to audacity though, so it's basically a metronome... I like audacity
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
You can add a click track to audacity though, so it's basically a metronome... I like audacity

True...but it's just more effort
🙈 🙉 🙊
Looking for a full featured professional level program for editing/mastering audio files including:
.WAV (90% of my files including all my band's original material)
.WMA (non-protected)
.MP3
.AAC (non-protected)

By full featured, I mean ... can isolate / mask out sounds/frequencies, can edit down to less than 1/30th second, drag & drop editing, can edit multiple audio streams simultaneously, noise supression.

Also needs to support at least Windows XP & preferably Windows 7 64bit.

Been trying to use some of the free programs & Nero Wave Editor, but am getting quite frustrated