I have been an avid follower of "Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia" since the beginning and frankly it really is the best show ever in my opinion. I could revive the Kanye West thing and post some sort of picture as a visual aid but, I am in the middle of paper that is due tommorow.

So Discuss and Dispute the claim, if there is a better show post it, if not post your favorite episode or something like that.
My english teacher when I was a junior in high school looked and spoke remarkably like Sweet Dee. It was funny stuff.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
its def the best show on tv. for those who havent seen it, new episodes are on FX on Thursdays, 10:00 eastern i believe

edit: thats 10 in the evening. now lets talk about bird law.....
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
Last edited by ironman45 at Nov 8, 2009,
damn i didnt catch this weeks episode but ive only tuned in for this new season and frankly i found the first two hilarious
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh, also:

sunnyinphiladelphia.net

i dont think that website works anymore, the videos are taken off
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok

I did try watching ASIP, but I didn't enjoy it nearly enough as The Office U.S, which I think is one of the best shows ever made, in my opinion.
it is a great show indeed. i love how they all give dee shit for being "ugly," honestly i think shes sexy
DECRESCENDO
Quote by Littleangus44
The Office > ASIP

there's no comparison, I get a few chuckles during the office, but I never stop laughing during ASIP
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.