Hi

I need some help on this thing... I know how PODFarm works now, with all the different cabs and amps and shit. And I wanna start recording, but I have basically no idea how to. Of course, I know that I have to set the audio device to the UX2 in the audio recording program, but I really need some help on how to do this efficiently.

So if anyone can provide me with a basic step-by-step tutorial?

I'm trying to use Ableton but it seems shit, maybe I'll just use Cubase or something. Any tips on good DAW's?
Reaper is a really good free DAW. It has loads of free plugins too. Just set the UX2 as the default audio device (in the DAW too!) and press record in your DAW and it should record. However I would recommend you to check out impulse responses, as these can greatly improve the quality of the sound when you record.
Reaper will continue to work forever after the 30-day demo - just a short delay/nag screen to put up with - it never really stops working. If I was really using it I'd probably pay em the 60$ as it seems to be nice but it still runs fine - I use Cubase 4 and also Sonar Producer 8 on my PC when I record although I use Logic Studio on my Mac 90% of the time as recording on a Mac is so SCHAWEEEET and I never have issues with drivers, latency, etc.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Last edited by strangedogs at Nov 8, 2009,
Allright I figured everything out now, can record and stuff.

But, when I'm playing music through it (like YouTube or something) it starts clipping and not playing the music fluidly, but have these little pauses all the time, you know?

What do I do about it, sure has something to do with input/output volumes...
It could be due to your buffer and depth settings, try going into your preference and adjusting those settings. The Line6 website has great resources, including manuals and optimization guides, to help with this and other common questions/problems encountered, check it out.