Ok. So I am an intermediate player. NOT A BEGINNER! And I am looking to learn some new songs by tab. I'm really into the heavy stuff, but I love old things too. (Cream, U2, etc.) So any hardcore stuff is good. But overall challenging music to play.
some coheed and cambria
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
One song I love to play is "Hunger Strike" by Temple of the Dog, good song to learn how to play a riff over and over and NOT get tired,lol.

So there's a suggestion.
Examples of coheed songs to learn. I do love their style.

I should mention as well that I am a big Lamb of God fan, so like that is good.
AHHHH! NOTHING INVOLVED WITH PEARL JAM! I hate Eddie Vedder with a passion that runs through my veins, and arteries and in my urine. Nothing with him. Thanks for the suggestion however. You didnt know so its ok.
Kindred Spirits by Liquid Tension Experiment. Great song.
Quote by Geldin
Junior's usually at least a little terse, but he knows his stuff. I've always read his posts in a grouchy grandfather voice, a grouchy grandfather with a huge stiffy for alternate picking.
Besides that, he's right this time. As usual.
Basically almost all instrumental rock and shred guys (Satch/Vai/Yngwie) have challenging songs, you can also look into fusion stuff like Allan Holdsworth for challenging stuff.
delirium trigger, welcome home, the suffering, blood red summer, wake up.

some coheed songs for you to learn
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...