Well, christmas is coming up and i'm thinking of asking for a new pedal.

I was wondering which fuzz pedal would give me the best Pumpkins sound.

I haven't put much research into it yet, so any and all suggestions are appreciated, thanks!
My Gear
Yamaha Pacifica (D'addario Flatwound)
Roland Cube 60 watt
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Boss RC-2
Montana Acoustic Guitar(Martin Regular)
Last edited by iron_maiden93 at Nov 8, 2009,
You know what, the Dano Cool cat fuzz aint a bad bet for the price, i love mine , gets really thick, not as gritty as some like it but in a live situation its a cross between a thick fuzz and a decent distortion. however, my Devi Ever Hyperion is a big muff eater, granted its basically double the price, but that'll do pumpkins.

Other ones to suit all budgets: Big Muff (Either USA with a creamy dreamer mod or a tone wicker one), Blackout effector's Fix'd Fuzz, and my personal favorite and a demo with some pumpkins, the musket fuzz by blackout effectors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oxQmz-lqWM&feature=related
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
my Devi Ever Hyperion is a big muff eater, granted its basically double the price, but that'll do pumpkins.

95 dollars is twice the price of a muff? I'm gonna second the Hyperion, and recommend a Shoe Gazer and a White Spider from Devi Ever, too. They're a bit more expensive, though.
Quote by Led Dirigible
95 dollars is twice the price of a muff? I'm gonna second the Hyperion, and recommend a Shoe Gazer and a White Spider from Devi Ever, too. They're a bit more expensive, though.

Im from England friend, i can pick up a big muff for £40-£45 and the devi is £90.

Shoegazer is awesome fuzz, but maybe a bit to full on for pumpkins, it'ld be a shame, it could handle it easily, but all that fuzzy goodness going to waste
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
EDIT: to get rid of my fail of a post.
I've exposed your lies, Mr. Citizen Erased. This will give me all the peace and joy in the world. The truth will unwind and scrape away because I don't love you and never did - so please:

...I'm a cool kid.
Don't know if you can try one up there, but I've got a Way Huge Swollen Pickle - the fuzz pedal that is.

Anyway, it can get Muffy, but is very adjustable.. was $109 USD.
dosent corgan use a muff? I mean when i think Fuzz I think Muff, if it sounds to harsh get a russian one. little more violin like. or get a clone. Ill say it again. Hoof Fuzzes kick ass.
If love was money I could afford you honey.

Bandalism [Ban-dil-i-zem] n.: the willful or malicious destruction of, or damage to, the fabric of a rock/pop/indie/metal group brought about by one or more of its members.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Corgan NEVER used the Creamy Dreamer mod on his muffs. His are stock USA.

Yet another evil genius's ebay marketing ploy foiled by the noble UGers... Hoorah!
Gear:

Is what some junkies refer to heroin as. For me it's just loads of wires and good sturdy housing, but just as addictive.