the music is all really black metal music, but a lot of the videos are parodies, not all though...black metal is known for crappy videos
Immortal rocks your socks.

I love that video
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
hah yeah they are. but many of those bands are really good bands, they just suck at making videos. Immortal for exapmle. They are a kickass band, but they can't make a video.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Looks legit to me
When you consider that the ideal recording conditions for black metal are atop a Norwegian glacier on the first full moon of the winter solstice wearing nothing but animal hide and recorded on a cellphone, you can kinda appreciate the weird shit a bit better
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
Looks legit to me
When you consider that the ideal recording conditions for black metal are atop a Norwegian glacier on the first full moon of the winter solstice wearing nothing but animal hide and recorded on a cellphone, you can kinda appreciate the weird shit a bit better

Cellphone?

This is the deepest and darkest parts ov Norway, I doubt the Godfather has even been released there. It's recorded on an answering machine.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
It's recorded by a rock

A really big rock
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by CTFOD
Cellphone?

Of course, but in some cases the sound is engraved onto a tree trunk like a phonograph. It's just more kvlt that way
ohai little sig.
Quote by duncang
It's recorded by a rock

A really big rock

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
yeah i liked the music(well, some of it) but the videos were just.....gt renchingly bad....lol

And sorry for any ignorance with my first post, i just watched a video for Venom and decided to look up black metal videos. I don't listen to black metal at all so idk what the whole scene is about or what bands are good or w/e(although my friend has an actual copy of that one mayhem cd with the dead dude on it, and the quality is pretty bad, but it's still bR00tal as shit just because of the dead dude cover lol)
Quote by CTFOD
Cellphone?

This is the deepest and darkest parts ov Norway, I doubt the Godfather has even been released there. It's recorded on an answering machine.

I lol'd
Quote by The Kreator
I lol'd

One of the black metal drummers which I used to jam/perform with used to use "ov" every single time a sentence needed an "of" on email, chat, etc. Needless to say, that words makes me cringe now
Other planes lie beyond the reach
Of normal sense and common roads
But they are no less real
Than what we see or touch or feel
-Burzum

MoogleRancha is a twat
Quote by Demonikk
Looks legit to me

I got a decent chuckle
Woot! New Zealand...