Poll: Do you exercise/work out on a regular basis?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you exercise/work out on a regular basis?
Yes
70 63%
No
41 37%
Voters: 111.
Page 1 of 2
Yeah. I run. It's a good way to keep healthy, plus after doing it for about a year now I've grown to really like it.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
Last edited by Jlovesmetal at Nov 8, 2009,
Yeah.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Ja.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
I do alot of jumprope

and i feel really gay when i decide to dance jump style
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Generally, yes. I have been doing less than I should lately, however.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
not with the intention of exercising, i do it for construction and lunch because we always do random stuff
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I try to do a fairly heavy workout in every night, but with school and a social life it isn't as regular as I would like.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
I started doing weights every other day a few months ago. Really noticed a difference.
The last two years I played soccer for my school. This year I quit soccer, and replaced it with going to the weight room everyday after school, so yeah.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
I'm not good at keeping a routine of it, but i am fairly fit, i could probably do about 50 sit ups before getting tired, i used to go to a martial arts class every week and the workout was pretty intense, i don't go anymore (even though i keep promising myself i will one day), but i try and keep in good shape and fairly fit.

Even though i have no set workout routine, i keep quite active now, i don't mean i run around the park every day, but i travel alot, my uni is about an hour and a half journey every day, some early starts and long hours, my friends outside uni all live about an hour from me, so i do travel alot, it would be nice if it was a bit easier but i have grown used to the journeys and on days that everything runs smoothly it can be rather enjoyable.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Play football once a week, go to the gym twice a week and walk to/from uni (about a half hour walk)

Although with exams etc coming up, gym trips may be limited
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I used to but sadly a lot of problems have prevented me from doing so for some time. I'd like to get back into it, even just running for a little each day.
I try to. I usually get in one or two workouts a week, but it really depends on how busy I am. That doesn't count school gymnastics though, but that's only two hours a week either way.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

I usually do a couple of bicep curl sets with dumbells to kill time/ stress.

I haven't really worked out vigorously enough to actually be all buffed up however, as I'm generally a lazy person
Yeah, I do crappy weight lifting stuff at home, and I normally run between 2 and 6 miles about 4 times a week, or sometimes I cycle.
Quote by Craigo
No, but I really want to. I'm considering taking up Kickboxing or Boxing. They're sports where I can start up from beginner and will help me get fit.

Yeah I'd like to learn a martial art. However I don't want to be punched in the face. Hmmm...
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I go on a walk for a few miles every day. I don't know if that counts or not.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Nope. Was going to, but somehow fell short of task when I remembered I could stay thin anyways.

My arteries are clogged, but hell...I'm thin.
Yes
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
i play hockey once a week , does that count?
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in
Nope. I walk 2 hours every day. is that kind of exercise? I'm not really sure. But I don't play sports or go to the gym or anything.

I lift glasses a lot.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
For the past month I've been telling myself I'm going to start but I never do.
LARGE TEXT
Page 1 of 2