alrite so im looking for an amp (im 16) so im kinda on a budget of $200-350...and i need a guitar head or a halfstack that can get loud enogh to play in auditoriums but is within that budget...preferably a tube head or stack but with the budget i have im willing to play a solid-state amp as well

any suggestions?
Bands/Genres?
Nearest Major City?
Do you have to have a stack?
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
i play some pop rock
a ton of blues (srv)
uh i live in nc so the biggest city closest to me is charlotte (which is ab 3-4 hrs. away)
yeah im in the middle of nowhere basically
and no it doesnt have to be a stack...just an amp that can get loud in a club/auditorium of ab 300 ppl
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Yeah, 350 would barely even net you a USED tube combo - you might be able to get a low end budget solid state stack - a crate or spider maybe...

Maybe save up a bit more if you're hellbent on tube - or look into some combo amps.
Bugera V55 or a used Peavey Classic 30 or 50. Also check out the Crate V series and the Epiphone Valve Senior.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??