I did this recently. It is where you walk through rooms that represent a series of oridnary events in total darkness to replicate being blind. Has anyone else done this?
I thought it was awesome despite it having its certain socially awkward moments running into people.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Last edited by TheHobbit at Nov 8, 2009,
This + no pants = win?
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
I did this at a class field trip like 2-3 wks ago for Anatomy. Freaky as hell. I was trippin on that shit.
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
I cant see in the day but I can see good at night because like a nocturnal creature my pupils dilate too much.
Quote by diminishedtobme
I cant see in the day but I can see good at night because like a nocturnal creature my pupils dilate too much.

It isnt like there is a little bit of light, and you cant see well. There is nothing except for a few red dots on the infared security cameras (which also prevent you from getting naked and/or covering yourself in faeces. im sorry)
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?