Page 1 of 2
In this thread post pictures that you have made using the template, of what you think the world with be like after the LHC has exploded and changed all of the laws of physics.

<|8D

EDIT: JIHAD ON MY PHOTO, IT'S 72 VIRGINS.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Last edited by monkeysintheday at Nov 8, 2009,
yeah, she is. but the majority of the people who firmly believes she is the most gorgeous of them all will find it funny, too
Quote by turnip5
*megan fox*

that sir, is a world I'd rather not live in

I still find it amusing though...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Last edited by justinb904 at Nov 8, 2009,
Quote by justinb904
that sir, is a world I'd rather not live in

hey, she still manages to be hot with a scar on her face lol
whens it spose to launch?
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
Quote by selibucaz
whens it spose to launch?

the same day you're going to fall into a black hole.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.

Oh, wow, it looks...just the same!
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by skikarl
In this thread post pictures that you have made using the template, of what you think the world with be like after the LHC has exploded and changed all of the laws of physics.

Stormtroopers DO have good aim.
The blast points on the sandcrawler are described as 'precise'.
The troopers on the Death Star miss intentionally, because they've been ordered to allow the Millenium Falcon to escape.
Quote by MightyAl
The troopers on the Death Star miss intentionally, because they've been ordered to allow the Millenium Falcon to escape.

Well actually they were described as "too precise to be tusken raiders" which I'm guessing isn't very hard to be.
/geek
Rush Rocks

Quote by Braiton
If Beiber is our generation's Cobain I can't see how that is a bad thing.
Just make sure the shotgun is loaded.
Quote by MightyAl

Surely you aren't suggesting that there was a conspiracy that eventually led to the destruction of the Death Star?
Quote by daytripper75
Surely you aren't suggesting that there was a conspiracy that eventually led to the destruction of the Death Star?

nice sig, love the flyers.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by daytripper75

No, I'm suggesting that they were allowed to escape, so they could be followed to the Rebel base, which could then be destroyed BY the Death Star.

Though why they were only able to scramble a couple of squadrons of TIE fighters in defense when the Rebels attacked is indeed beyond me.
Quote by ctb
Entity's idea

LOL its completely normal!

these are all fan-TAStic!
This is one of the ORIGINAL FOUR LHC comics that were made before this thread began.
Page 1 of 2