OK. I'm slowly and gradually increasing my pedalboard into something wonderful. But, I still lack a delay! I'm discovering that I really need one as well. I've given it a long search, and I think I've settled it down to 2: a digital and an analog.

They are:

TC Electronic Nova Repeater

and

EHX Memory Boy

What are the pros and cons of each, and which do you think will be best for me?

I have an Orange AD30, a Fender Jaguar, and play classic and psychedelic rock. Thanks guys. I know they're very different, but those are the two that I liked the most. And no, I don't have money for both...

they're extremely different. for classic rock i'd recommend the warmer, analog Memory Boy. if you want really crisp repeats get the Nova
I would say get the Tech 21 Boost DLA. It sounds analog but it has tap tempo. Seems like a nice happy medium between those two.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Hm... Do you think I could achieve any of this with the Tech 21 or Nova?

Last edited by SaintsofNowhere at Nov 8, 2009,
The Nova is said to be kinda sterile sounding but it's easily the most versatile delay at that price point.

Also consider the Hardwire DL-8.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Yuck. I thought it sounded good over the internet, but I can't really try that one out... OK, I'll check out the hardwire.

Quote by Raijouta
The Nova is said to be kinda sterile sounding but it's easily the most versatile delay at that price point.

Also consider the Hardwire DL-8.

I agree with the Nova sounding sterile.