I'm finishing up my writing class and I need to write a classical argument, but I have no aspirations in life other than music and writing, so I'm unable to write about something that I'm not passionate about or have no interest in. It'd be easy to write about abortion or legalizing marijuana or prostitution or something, but it would also be harder at the same time.

Could anyone give me any ideas on something I could argue about that would fall under music or be music related? I'm drawing blanks.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
- Downloading music. Does it help/harm the music industry? Should it be illegal?
- Are musicians role models? Should musicians be role models?
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Good idea avoiding abortion and drugs. Teachers and professors get tired of reading that shit, because it's all anyone writes about.

Sorry I can't be of use though.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
right an argument on proper technique.
*lust list*
Vox tone lab
Vox ac50
satchurator
satches time machine
vintage phase 90
Money towards this gear = $0.00

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Yeah I dreamt I was fighting Master Hand, but then I woke up to realize I was jackin' it in my sleep.