Hey dudes,

After watching a bunch of ANVG and Nostalgia Critic, I had the urge to start up my own video series. I find guitar picks fascinating and always wonder why players use their favorite picks so I developed a series that will review guitar picks and find out whats so intriguing about them. I base my score on grip, feel, size, performance, and even sound! I play different styles of music using the pick and even try it out on acoustic.

Dunlop Tortex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxx_dF5-EjA

Dunlop Ultex
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VAOwjuHTvg

I plan on making 1 episode per week. Thoughts, suggestions, requests, and advice would be appreciated.
Last edited by DiminuendoX at Nov 16, 2009,
Pretty cool idea, could open up people to different picks, I've used fender picks since I started, might as well try some new ones.
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I plan on getting to Fender picks! I'm going to be doing a bunch of different picks. And yes, I hope this opens up some players' thoughts about trying out new picks. I really think that picks have a lot to do with technique and accuracy.
Don't forget the whole Dunlop Jazz series Nylon black, Nylon Red, Eric Johnson and John Petrucci signatures, Ultex, and Tortex I personally love both the Nylon black and purple Tortex Jazz picks, and my friend likes the Ultex,
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I use the Dunlop 3 MM Big Stubby picks because they are rediculously great sounding, as they are very thick with ends that gradually roll off, giving you more controll over dynamics than a flat pick and they also have quite a grip to them in my opinion.
Quote by Shinozoku
Don't forget the whole....

Yes, I'll be reviewing those guitar picks!

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I use the Dunlop 3 MM Big Stubby picks...

I'll keep that in consideration when I review those picks! I own the same pick and have my own thoughts about it as well. Thanks.