Page 1 of 2
So Pit, I just finished watching the Metalocalypse season 3 premier, and I bet many of you have too.

WARNING!!! SPOILER

I saw that they switched their endorsement to Marshall, which was pretty cool, Even though I personally don't like Marshalls that much they're better than Krank imho. I was also relieved to find that Charles was still alive. He was my favorite character after Toki. The intro was one of the best parts. The way Toki looked when he was younger was just hilarious. Can't wait to see the rest of the season.

So what'd you guys think?
I find Metalocalypse to be very unfunny, sucky, and a waste of 15 minutes an episode.
Quote by Khromium
I find Metalocalypse to be very unfunny, sucky, and a waste of 15 minutes an episode.

Well it sucks to be you cause their 30 minutes now.
Quote by Khromium

Sucks for you, now it's 30 minutes an episode.

I liked it, I think this season is going to be way better than season 2.

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT!
B|-----------------MEEDLY
G|-----------------------------MOODLY
D|----------------------------------------------------------------------WEE
A|DUN-DUN-----------------------------------------DEEWOP
E|DUN-DUN-------------------------------DOON
Quote by redneckrebel
I don't get your sig Mist please tell me it is driving me nuts.

OT I like marshall better anywase.

The chords are:

G Am E
GAmE
GAME

You lost it.
That was the premier? Fuck, I only caught like the last 4 minutes.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by In The Mist
The way Toki looked when he was younger was just hilarious.

So what'd you guys think?

That wasn't Toki.

Toki eventually replaced whoever that was. I wonder if they'll ever go into that. But yeah, that wasn't him.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
That wasn't Toki.

Toki eventually replaced whoever that was. I wonder if they'll ever go into that. But yeah, that wasn't him.

Where'd you hear that?

BTW: what was that song they performed in that massive show? It was freaking epic.
Last edited by In The Mist at Nov 9, 2009,
They talked about it one of the earlier episodes. Season 1, I believe. Dethklok was Toki's first band, because they just asked him to join. And besides. Look at him, he looks like Sharlee De'angelo, the bassist from Arch Enemy... who.. by the way, doesn't look like Toki. In fact, Toki was based off of Mikael Akerfedlt.

EDIT:
Quote by In The Mist

BTW: what was that song they performed in that massive show? It was freaking epic.

Each season has it's own new music. So I guess we'll have to wait to see if it makes the cd, if they do make one for this season, which they should.

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Last edited by CaRveItiNbass at Nov 9, 2009,
Quote by CaRveItiNbass

Each season has it's own new music. So I guess we'll have to wait to see if it makes the cd, if they do make one for this season, which they should.

Brendon Small's vocals have really improved. I noticed that the detheme had much more intelligible vocals, I think he might have re-recorded them.
Quote by In The Mist
Brendon Small's vocals have really improved. I noticed that the detheme had much more intelligible vocals, I think he might have re-recorded them.

Yeah, it was the studio version from the first Dethalbum. And he's started doing more highs, which can be more distinguishable from the lows he started doing, in the vein of Corpsegrider from Cannibal Corpse.

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Did they really switch to Marshall? Oh man, I have so many friends that are Krank *****s, who literally are going to be pissed off about that.
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
Looks like a promising seaon imo. Loved the song, and I SWEAR it had better make it onto... the Dethalbum III, it might be safe to guess?
Steve Vai and Satch also were guest voices which I though was kinda cool.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by NearDissent
Did they really switch to Marshall? Oh man, I have so many friends that are Krank *****s, who literally are going to be pissed off about that.

I'm pretty sure those were stacks of Marshall cabs I saw lining lining the walls of Mordhaus this time around.
Haha oh man I wish you guys could hear the Marshall-Krank debate that I'm having right now.

Me
"I like Marshalls because they're more versatile (like better cleans and more tones)"

My Friends
"Kranks are ****ing bad ass and metal and the clean channel is for noobs"
Gear I Want:
-Boss GEB-7
-Boss LMB-3
-Boss CEB-3
-Korg Pitchblack
-Boss ODB-3
-Fender Road Worn 50s Precision Bass

Gear I Have:
-Peavey Millennium BXP =]
SWR WorkingPro 2x10C =D
I wish they played in on TV in Australia.
Gear:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Laney VC50
Roland Cube 30X
Boss MD-2

Ibanez GSR200

Official Newbie Of The 'Australia FTW!' Club PM Alter-Bridge Or The_Random_Hero To Join. Australians only.
Quote by grobbo91
I wish they played in on TV in Australia.

they do on adult swin, witch you need austar to get , sadly.
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
I'm in the uk and it's a b*tch to watch, we don't even have the second series yet.
Quote by In The Mist
I'm pretty sure those were stacks of Marshall cabs I saw lining lining the walls of Mordhaus this time around.

Yeah they switched to Marshall. It even says so at the end of the show where they show all their sponsors.

I love the scream activated lights "Where are my keys? AHHHHHHHHHH!!! Oh, there they are"
Quote by jetfuel495
WOWEE!

I misses it I'm a bad Tokis

Ah wells. I'll finds it on the Internets tomorrow. That's hows I do everythings now. Reallys, what's a tvs?

You just read my entire post in Toki's voice, simulated grammatical errors and all.

Now I'll always read your posts in Toki's voice.

... And fixed.
Quote by josh999x
I'm in the uk and it's a b*tch to watch, we don't even have the second series yet.

yeah, every time I see it, it's yet another rerun of some series 1 episode that I have seen...

and it's usually on at 3AM on bravo, when I normally go to bed at 11PM.

it's infuriating.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by jetfuel495

You just read my entire post in Toki's voice, simulated grammatical errors and all.

FFFFFFFUUUUU!!!

Toki's my favorite though.
"What music do you play"

"Death Metal" *PUNCH*
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
jetfuel you need to type like he talks, if you do ill make you a sandwitch every day
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by woodenbandman
"What music do you play"

"Death Metal" *PUNCH*

+1

The second I saw that I knew this whole season is going to be awesome.
I hope they reveal more of Dethkloks beginnings in this season.
No means maybe
To the guys that missed it it's streaming on the adult swim site now.

Shit's good, but the new season of The Venture Bros >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Metalocalypse will ever put out.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Page 1 of 2