has anybody here ever played them?
i was reading up on shawn lane today and apparently he used them for a bit.
i couldnt find a price for them. only the shawn lane one that was 4000. lol
anybody know anyhting else about these guys?
Classical Guitarist
Fantastic instruments, worth every penny. I know Bumblefoot has a model too.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
This should go in the Electric Guitar section. Though really, it's kind of spam there as well.

*reported* either for move or lock, depending on what the mods want to do.
very nice guitars. My local (well, i call it local but it's about 40 miles away ) shop became a dealer a while back, i've tried 4 or 5 of them. Nice guitars, very nice in fact, if you like superstrats. Not too fussed on the stock pickups, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Amazing guitars, comparable to Suhr, Tom Anderson, etc.
Gear:
LTD M-207 (Soon to be modded)
B.C. Rich Bronze Mockingbird
Jay TurSuhr Vintage Strat
Takamine EG561C
Randall RG50TC

GAS:
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 MN Tribal Green
i'm not sure. I'd put them perhaps half a notch behind things like suhrs, tylers, hubers etc. Not quite as nice pickups (obviously those can be changed), i'm not too fussed on the black finish to the back of the bodies on the coloured models either, it feels a little bit plasticky and I'm not too keen on the look, either. but they are very, very nice, and certainly in europe as long as you don't go for the really high-end ones, are noticeably cheaper than suhr and tyler etc.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Great guitars, but there are a lot of great guitars out there.

One thing that sets them apart, however, is that they offer one of the best production fretless guitars out there. Besides a standard Vigier, Shawn Lane favored their Surfreter fretless for much of his later work.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!